Economic Relief

steelboy

the one upside of us going out is that the club won't be able to rape 20 quid out of the fans another 3 times. i heard dempster on the radio earlier on and you could hear the avarice in her voice.

it was gutting to lose tonight but it means families will be at least able to put one shoe on each of their weans and serve two spoonfuls of gruel. motherwell as a town couldn't have afforded the group stage, not for the likes of us.

the one upside of us going out is that the club won't be able to rape 20 quid out of the fans another 3 times. i heard dempster on the radio earlier on and you could hear the avarice in her voice.

it was gutting to lose tonight but it means families will be at least able to put one shoe on each of their weans and serve two spoonfuls of gruel. motherwell as a town couldn't have afforded the group stage, not for the likes of us.

nice try. :tumbleweed:

Does this mean you'll have enough spare dosh to fix your Shift key?

Whit a load a SHITE :)

but it means families will be at least able to put one shoe on each of their weans and serve two spoonfuls of gruel. motherwell as a town couldn't have afforded the group stage, not for the likes of us.

What the fuck are you smoking

I would guess its a sarcastic dig at all those that moaning and whined over the £5 increase when they would spend it on something else anyway - all those folk making out like £5 was the difference between not eating for a week or going to the football...