Club Statement

Guest 'Flow

Hope the auld two-faced c*nt takes the sheep down to the 1st division. On another note, Motherwell left themselves wide open to this by not having them on contracts. They'll get hee-haw from this appeal to the SPL. It's a dog eat dog world out there and without a contract, we'll not have a leg to stand on.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not waste 1 more second talking about this pair of muppets we all knew due to the age of brown this was never going to be long term for the club.

I hate to sound like an old firm fan but let's get someone "motherwell minded" to take the club to the next stage we have countless ex players who've headed into management most who's names have been banded about last time.

Our players deserve better than this i can't help thinking that not having somewhere to train this week has had a definative effect on cb's decision after all the mince at the ravenscraig sports centre.

I'll be happy with anyone outside gus mcpherson,jimmy calderwood and the rest of the merry go round crew.

Let the ride go on and on!!!!

How hypocritical of Brown. He moans about the lack of funds for transfers and yet goes to Aberdeen who are in worse financial state than us.

We now concentrate on who we bring in to replace them.

Any thoughts? As long as its not any of the usual names that are trotted out

Once again we seem to be back at this scenario and i'll tell you what im sick of the same thing.

Malpas - 1 year

McGee - 2 seasons which is 2 too many for that wank!

Gannon - Didn't get his foot under the table long enough

Brown - Wanted to retire to The Broons But n Ben after 1 year.

Im sick of having to look for a new manager!

Motherwell is a very attractive post, a great young squad in a good cup run and performing well in the league i just dont know what we have to do to convince a manager to do what Butcher done and stay for 4 years!.

I am sick of Aberdeen thinking they are a bigger team because they aren't which makes this whole scenario somewhat confusing to me as i cant see what Aberdeen have that we dont.

And i dont understand why they rejected it and they accepted it!

As soon as Brown said they would meet with Aberdeen again i knew he was away you wouldn't meet them again if you had just rejected them!

I love Motherwell, it's been my team since i was 5 and i bleed claret and amber. We need a manager like all of us on here who are passionate about Motherwell. The only problem is the only people i can see who would love this club as much as us are

Stephen Craigan

Maybe Gary McCallister

But i cant think of anyone else and thats really shit! Because a new manager will just do the same when a "Bigger team" comes calling.

If uncle Phil was still with us it would have been a fantastic time for him!

I trust the Board to make the right decision. I just hope we dont have another cheap option!

Sorry for the rant folk but like everyone else im just really angry

Great statement from the club and sums things up perfectly. Really disappointed by Broons conduct but it obviously just shows him up for who he his. The really annoying thing will be the Scottish sports 'journalists' who will be rattling on about what a great and inspired move by Aberdeen and Brown and how exciting its all going to be but they will fail to point out he's a lying, two faced, untrustworthy wee shit. Motherwell FC will be slagged off by same 'journalists' for being stupid not to have them on a 'watertight' contract and its our own fault.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and no more f****g long ball shit. I'm off to wiki Co Addriaanse and Luc.

Well done Motherwell FC. Tremendous statement.

With regards Brown, I am not surprised he has moved on as the contract situation never sat comfortably with me. I am astounded however, that at the age of 70, he wants to up sticks, put his reputation on the line and move to the most poisoned club in Scotland. I have no doubt he and Knox will live to regret this.

Once again the majority of fans on this board have shown too much faih in our manager and as a result will be hurting today. With me being a cynical c**t, I had my doubts about Brown long time ago, as I did with McGhee & Gannon.

The people I feel really sorry for are the players. In my 23 years of watching Motherwell, I have never seen us put in such commited performances week in week out. I imagine many of them had entire faith in Brown & Know and will now be wondering whats the fucking point.

It is time to move on however, while Brown & Knox done a great job in stabilising the club in our time of need, I was fucking bored of the fitba. Yes we were great at times but by and large the fitba has been guff despite talents such as Humphrey, Murphy and Blackman.

As many have said, exciting times ahead. I love the search for a new manager and can't wait for the Hearts game on Tuesday.

One note of cauton however Mr Boyle, stay fucking clear of Scott Leitch.

'Mon the 'Well.

I echo the comments re the Motherwell statement, dignified and heartfelt.

McAllister would a very interesting appointment. John Collins would also do it for me.

I would personally stay clear of appointing someone with no managerial experience like Craigan. It is a testing time for the club with a threadbare squad. Someone with contacts to get players on loan and experience and a playing record that people can look up to is the way to go.

Here's hoping that someone has the gumption to get on the blower to Blackburn today, while Knox and broon are getting their photos taken wi their wee red scarves, and get another 6 months for Blackman sorted out.

Agreed. If there's 2 players that i wouldn't like to see in an Aberdeen jersey it's Blackman and Jennings. They won't be able to afford Humphrey, Murphy and Randolph but can take any of the rest, Gow is more than welcome to go.

I worry Jennings, Gow, Reynolds and Blackman are ear marked by the old two faced c***s. There are more hideous twists to come in this horrible tale I fear.

How must the players be feeling right now? Absolutely shafted for a start.

If there is any justice I hope we pump them up there on the 18th. After recent events there is clearly none.

It's a good shout to get on the blower to Blackburn re Blackman while those two wanks are doing there press conference. Which incidently will be interesting viewing providing any journalist has the balls to ask him to justify and explain his lies.

I'm shocked at the speed of events, and indeed the duplicity seemingly shown by both Craig and Archie. Not only does it show an immense lack of professionalism I never had him down for, but also an incredible and soul sapping lack of loyalty.

I literally never saw this coming. If you put Aberdeen side by side with Motherwell over the last ten years we are the better team by a country mile. The turn around needed to get them even to our level this season would be in my opinion unsaleable.

Did Craig lie? Did he back stab us? Are we worth better? Have Aberdeen shown the disdain and disrespect they clearly have for "smaller" clubs? Absolutely. I'm not sure the vitriol in the forum is helping matters though. He was a good manager for us, and is entitled to go, no matter how two faced he went about it. We should show the same dignity as the Club - after all we are all part of it - and make our point without cursings and slaggings. It won't help the situation.

But we have to take something from this. What we take from it is that we are the better and bigger team. We've shown immense loyalty and dignity in this situation and the statement from the Club is spot on.

So we cast the Brown era aside and look to the future. There are things we must do. Tie down whoever wants to stay. Lose the rest. No begging, no chasing. They're either Steelmen or they're not.

Same goes for the new management team. Proper contract. Proper money. And a proper Steelman.

Luc Nijholt anyone?

Disgusted with that auld coffin dodgers behaviour. I had total respect for the man but all of that has been lost over the past 3 days or so - maybe I'm gullible but I genuinely believed the man and most of his words. Hope he has a torrid time at that wankstain of a football club, and takes them to their deserved relegation (Mon the Accies). We should also be taking AFC all the way on their conduct over the past few days as well, they have behaved totally inappropriately.

Motherwell and John Boyle will think outside the box as per usual when it comes to appointing (yet) another new manager and I trust JB to make the right call but we must be swift as we need to ensure Blackman, Jennings and Reynolds (Gow, as someone else said earlier can start walking to Pittodrie just now for all I care about him) are dealt with properly over the January transfer window. Please stay clear of the paedophile and his bastard mate, JB. What we need to do is ensure that we get someone in place who will be in it for the 'long haul' as this continual managerial vacancy once a season is getting right on my tits and can only be bad for the players also.

One other thing, for those that are travelling to Pittodrie on the 18th, please don't sing the 'Paedo song' to Broon, thats McGhoo's song. Lets think of something unique fot the old wank and something that will get under his skin :evilgrin:

Am I the only one who feels a bit sorry for Craggs? He must feel like such a prick this morning after his comments yesterday:

"The fact that he is a nice man, is a genuine man, he loves football, I think that's the big thing and its something he has not lost that throughout the years," said the Northern Ireland international.

"I only met Craig a year ago when he joined the club and I think it has shown throughout the year he's had that he enjoys football."

"He has done very well and he knows how to speak to people and how to conduct himself and that is what we have enjoyed."

BBC

On briefly reading the article it actually seems to be slightly favourable to Motherwell's position, talking about us going for a 4th consecutive European campaign while Aberdeen are in a relegation scrap.