Jump to content

Obi-Two

New Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Obi-Two's Achievements

YTS

YTS (1/10)

0

Reputation

  1. Should be part of the appeal for players to come here. They'll get an opportunity to resurrect their career and we won't stand in their way of moving back up the ladder. Lowrys on loan am i right? Perhaps hodge is a better example where we'd get a good player for a year, make a profit and he'd get a big club at the end
  2. It's been done I know, but Kettlewell leaving is somewhere between 1. Him running out of ideas and saving face before he gets let go in the second half of the season. 2. Him loving life due to a few over vigorous dissenting voices, although it seems now that any criticism is 'abuse'. Wasn't loving the crap I read in the Daily Record which again solely paints well fans as throwing abuse at everyone, this time at Paton. I think it's 73% 1 and 27% 2. Even if it was all 2, kettlewell is gone and the board and players need to live with the fans and get them on their side, regardless of abuse. I'm not seeing much of that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...