Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. I'm liking that if the charter is too much I'm all over that tomorow afternoon a few questions sleeper gets in back of 6 to Euston so does that mean the 08:20 eurostar? any recommendations on best ticket to get ? standard or the leisure selct about £15 extra for a meal and extras? just seen Eurostar ticketed all way London to KOLN return is now £381! and sleeper to London is another £103 and I wouldn't even be in the right country
  2. Brazilian

    Aalesund Proggy

    Torn on this one ( even tho I don't quite know what's planned) I can see it upsetting a few folk and maybe even pissing them off enough to break their weekly habit of attending games, but how many? but equally how many more can we afford to piss off but smartphones make it very feasible to read online content at the match ( I know not everyone has one) and that can be supplemented by SMS for team sheets etc for others and I for one would probably sign up for a seasons online programme (cost dependent) so I could see it delivering much more income from people like myself than a paper based product that I only occasionally purchase ( special events like Euro games, cup semi/finals or unique games) a lot of if's and buts however ( mainly the lack of decent 3G signal or WIFI inside the ground)
  3. No trialist substitute listed for the team in the black kits It was the player listed as Josh Watt, although he is shown as under 17's on the official? although he was getting shouts as Jinky?!?
  4. Humphrey Sutton then an OG! from a trialist shot in the first half, Josh Watt has added another in the 2nd half
  5. Glasgow International or Glasgow Prestwick Airport?? Glasgow Prestwick Airport has a train link from beside the airport into Glasgow central station, video guide Trains operate every half hour (hourly on Sunday's) to/from Glasgow Central Station between the hours of 06:00 - 23:08. All passengers receive free or half price rail travel. Glasgow International Airport has no direct train, you have to transfer from the Airport to the City centre by road or transfer to another town Railway station in Paisley Gilmour street, Taxi is possible to the city but I think expensive ( unless 4 or 5 people maybe its OK) bus is the most popular option, every ten minutes from the airport to the city is the Glasgow flyer bus service 500, £4.50 single ticket £6.50 open return ticket and it has good service stops around the city from Glasgow city its as Bop says Glasgow Central staion to Motherwell central or Airbles the ground is about 5-10 minutes walk from both or taxi are outside the Motherwell central station some other details on Motherwell club website
  6. Yeah reckon the 10:00 over would be ok on the day you got transport to from aberdeen arranged? Im considering the 08:50 flight back out the next morning meaning train back to Copenhagen after the game and crash for a couple hours in the airport the other options the Glasgow heathrow copenhagen BA flights someone mentioned and stay a night or two
  7. I'm thinking bout it 10:00 flight? doesnt get in til 1300 worried if kick off is early?
  8. At last someone gets down to the serious questions And the very promising answers had made my mind up, I'm in just need to book travel and digs Finlay, you sorted those plans yet, I'm going alone from the UK again so can car share or whatever to the airport if thats helps either way
  9. I've got the holidays in for the next round, so I hope its accessible and a wee bit cheaper than the last couple although I would love us to get through to the group stages due to Real Mallorca being in a financial crisis If only to see P&B go into meltdown
  10. some immense performances from Craigan Reynolds, Murphy and Saunders, closely followed by some very good performances from Hammell, Randolph, Jennings and the others not far behind Really difficult to split the vote between Reynolds and Craigan as that was probably the best ever performance as a pairing But I'll go for Reynolds just to even up the vote a little, as it was really a fine tag team performance keeping the big Tor and his pals out tonight. Oh and what about Jamies selflessness
  11. I cant reply for EP, but I didn't get a renewal letter again, and I didn't renew , a number of factors do of course influence that decision, including the price rise but I'm almost certain if I had got that letter or even got an interested response when I went into Fir Park on another matter and highlighted the mistake for the 20th time or thereabouts then I would have purchased another two So although I agree with Tweed that humans make mistakes , I cant agree that anything has got any better in data management or even solving the problems over the last decade. the same mistakes are happening week to week, season to season, just less people are making the effort to publicly complain, worryingly!
  12. Ideal I'll look forward to all the Aalesund fans photos from it
  13. today at midday was the last phone internet orders for postal tickets according to the official site so you would have to queue and collect or just Queue and pay/collect KEY EVENTS: Monday 2nd Aug 2010:Last day for Phone/Internet Bookings & Postal Orders - 12pm Thursday 5th Aug 2010Motherwell vs Aalesund (7.45pm) KO
  14. Got a few more payments in, thanks folks still space for another few to join in if you like ( and help sponsor the club!)
  15. the typo after Hibs or the Dandies " I've heard some disturb ring rumours about their manager" made me laugh
  16. The only acceptable answer is that MFC was not aware of the Paul McGrillen link to this game. poor poor show on someones part RIP Mowgli
  17. OUTS striker Mark Acrchdeacon striker Greg Pollock goalkeeper Shaun Thomson Wish all three young lads all the best in the game, thought Archdeacon would have been sure to make it through to a regular first team slot
  18. ....another call up to the under 21's for the game against Sweden at St Mirren park on 11th August and contrary to the above from the learned Motherwell89 I think jamie is coping much better the more experience he gets in the spotlight Well done Jamie, plenty more still to come
  19. Great photos, a couple of extremely rare shots in there, none more so than catching 'Flow in a suit Good to see the flags that made it with the Uddingston one joining 100%steels triple saltire and the decorators apop 'Well yin hopefully ours will rejoin in the next round
  20. Oh and the game was on an artificial surface they are used too Great result !
  21. Excellent result away from home with them flying in the league and only our third competitive game proved the bookies wrong that doesn't happen often next week will be well cagey unless they score early then it'll be a spectacle Note to Craig and Archie work on ball retention
×
×
  • Create New...