Jump to content

gilmour

Legends
  • Posts

    1,493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by gilmour

  1. Right Louis sign the contract now. Get a better wage and get you're move in the summer with us getting a fee
  2. It really is a strange game. We had a mercanry player( good luck to him it's his career ) throws the toys out the pram and sticks in transfer requests, then becomes injured. And we make a fortune off him. But a far better player in Moult can't even get the asking price which would be about the same as we made of the mercanry. Strange game indeed. Moult has been the true professional but no one comes in for him. Staggering.
  3. Meh. I'd been hoping for better than him coming in.
  4. I did raise my eyebrows at it but then saw it was the from the Scotsman rather than the other rags so was more inclined to believe it. More fool me
  5. Also rangers interested in Ross McCormack
  6. 12:35 WELL REBUFF OXFORD BID Sky sources understand Motherwell have rejected a bid in the region of £450,000 from Oxford United for midfielder Chris Cadden.
  7. Ojamaa was taken to real quickly. Hell we even printed tshirts
  8. Just noticed there's no Frear but there are two Louis Moults
  9. Very difficult not mchugh but kipprie or hennenghan both were excellent. Moult and esp bowman ran all day. Tait was on his game frear ran them ragged. Very slightly shads by kiprie as the mans a bloody brick wall and would stick the head in one if asked to
  10. Hutchy scores the 4th as Milwall rout Norwich
  11. Feck me missed 2nd goal as half the park must be in the kiosk in the Cooper WTF is going on there. On the match we really have dig again. Hennegan and kiprie look good at the back. Mchugh hot n cold. Greats crossing has been awful. Cadds looks well up for it. Like pure teams of previous I think if we get a quick 3rd their heads will go down. Nice for the shoe to be on the other foot.
  12. Simple way to sum up today. Could've been 3 nil down at HT and could've been 5-0 up at FT Pretty dire game TBH. But a welcome 3pts and a start.
  13. So just do the deal no need to say offer has been rejected. Sounds more like come back in with any offer rather than none. Strange he rejected it but not unexpected. Could have signed with a buy out clause that way both parties happy. Instead will prob sign elsewhere in Jan on better wages using another club as a stepping stone. Fair enough but if that's the case it would be a rough last 6 months
  14. I must confess I'm a bit baffled by the transfer window too. Hadn't really paid it much attention but on checking dates I was surprised it stayed open after the season starts. Clubs can easily unsettle players if they are minded. It should be closed before the season starts and only loans allowed during the season. Just my 2p worth
  15. Who does the 50/50 draw couldn't it be printed on the back of them ? Just flinging ideas out
  16. The more I think of it a small calendar of upcoming events on a sheet of paper (heck it can even be on the other side of the team sheet) handed out with ticket collection seems a good idea to me.
  17. Yes I know and I can see it's improved as I'm now finding out about more things that I didn't in the past. As for twitter and Facebook fraidI'm an old fart for that stuff as for emails I've never received many perhaps I should check address. For me a letter is the best way (for me) but I understand the costs involved and it's not financially viable. Maybe a letter twice a year with next 6 months events ? Cheaper option or even info included with tickets collected and posted ? Or could posters go up in the ground or ticket office. If they have already I apologise as I didn't see them at the Rangers game also how about local shops businesses advertising. I'm sure I'm not the only society member stuck in the pre social media time warp. Edited post
  18. Not my experience. Found out on here too late sadly.
×
×
  • Create New...