Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. Busta Nut

    Accies V Well

    yeez are all fools, got ae the fitba ya lazy fools, always the same faces on here greeting about the attendances/all that pish.
  2. Busta Nut

    Accies V Well

    Hiya Pals! I got pished and have missed the game. billy reid is a fucking mongo. simon mensing wipes his arse. STUART MCCALL'S GINGER 1980'S HAIRCUT! OO! OO!
  3. Check flow trying to get his mug on the telly
  4. why is there two baw celtic fans commentating?
  5. Jim Gannon picked Yassin Moutouaoutatoukakil. end of
  6. Good point john, this isnae fitba manager, get a grip
  7. Reynolds is worse than Craigan. We Also need a left sided mid, not had one in years and we are getting too predictable over there
  8. I wish I had seen the old c**t with his knob out, that woulda made me forget the other football stuff.
  9. Busta Nut

    Hately

    Fitzpatrick would have been fine in there. my choice
  10. That's the problem though. the game was only on cos the club couldn't afford to call it off, especially not after getting all them plummers and all in to get the problems "sorted"
  11. Cock end. I spunked mair times than you've been to fir park.
  12. Busta Nut

    Hately

    heeeeeeeey macarena!
  13. I love how big special is only concerned a feeeeeenyin takes charge of us
  14. I STOOD ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE
  15. Busta Nut

    Rangers

    I voted for percy
  16. surely dundee &utd can't both be at home on the same day? like them two fae glasgow
  17. haha haha haha haha . hypnosis . haha haha haha haha
  18. john hughes can take a running fuck to himself . he is shite and it's a myth that he plays good fitba
  19. Busta Nut

    Surreal

    aye, replay showed it was out the box
×
×
  • Create New...