Who ever wrote that didn't have the balls to put their name to it I see.
I also don't think they understand what the bois are trying to do (I mean atmosphere wise), the comparison to hardcore Serbian outfits is the laughable thing.
There is not a chance in hell Pawett isn't "active".
They did tinker the rule so that you don't have to touch the ball to be active but ref's need to have this clarified. Having a player metres from the ball is clearly causing a distraction there for interfering.
It was a great night and Andy went to great lengths to arrange this on behalf of the 'Well society.
I don't feel as if there was enough of a push for this by the society/club and that resulted in the poor turnout for what was a free event.
Sparra has went to great lengths to organise this on behalf of the society (who have had zero input). It's free so get yerself along and here some ex players.