Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. McManus was fucking criminal at their goal.
  2. He tweeted me back, Give me half an hour I will post them up.
  3. Aye that's the one I was thinking of as I read it, I have never ever heard of this Rovde guy, I will tweet him see what he says!
  4. I think he would have fit Barracloughs plans nicely
  5. aw man I am weeks behind!
  6. Ah right! I wasn't sure there. That's not too bad. Was there any fresh faces we haven't been made aware of?
  7. What is the WS team photo?
  8. Why does that matter? Non members may be convinced to join based on the answers they receive.
  9. I feel the "club" and the "society" are the same thing.
  10. I can't wait to play in the Lowland league
  11. I'd love Taylor swift to be about fir park
  12. I am sure that I read that charges were dropped. Also doesn't Long usually play the u20's?
  13. I get a fine signal in Glasgow day in day out
  14. search for only -9 and -10 potentials
  15. Some one told me the use FM stats
  16. There has been a podcast recorded, With none of us having any spare time last night the editing won't be done until this evening and it will bve live tonight sometime!
  17. utter gobbledygook. shall we just play 11 folk anywhere and let them run after the baw then?
  18. 4-5-1 (4-2-3-1 or whatever) again I am told. I have a feeling if we get a result this may just be papering over the cracks.
×
×
  • Create New...