Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. I am at work, but I am sure the guys will sort out as many questions for tonight as possible. If we hear back from Flow.
  2. Last chance to get yer questions in, plenty of moaning and chatting on the thread about flow and the board yet a lot of folk seem to be quiet now.
  3. On Monday evening (9/2) Motherwell F.C. General Manager, Alan Burrows will be joining us on the podcast. If there's any questions you'd like us to put to him please get in touch. The podcast will be available from around 11pm on Monday. http://t.co/ZtYnmT72sG
  4. Craigan didn't make his debut until 1997, was he in the squad?
  5. I was told we missed Lyle Taylor, we just about had him, then Thistle threw everything at him. I believe the fact he had been there lead to his decision to go back.
  6. It was a red card all day, you can't take someone out even if you don't mean it.
  7. Another week and another chat among fellow dossers. this week Peter Elder joins the usual bunch and chats scoredraws and new faces. Sparra battled through this half hour like a modern day Ally Maxwell as he hurt his ribs (trying to blow himself). Give it a listen. New podcast is live now - Soundcloud - https://t.co/MDRvmvpZP6 Libsyn - http://t.co/S91Nzy5boD
  8. I think folk just like to moan about Collum. The red was as clear as day.
  9. Still looking for a striker I heard
  10. Whatever makes me happy isn't up for debate. Vigurs doesn't improve the team, he is a waste of a jersey.
  11. 7 defenders? I am unsure if that is better than the usual 5 right backs
  12. Just incase i need to, to clear it up so was I. I so hope it was though
  13. I have already been moaned at for that suggestion
  14. Sounds like flow has been bullied out of a hobby
  15. I noticed there was a "Leanne" appointed to the board? Odds on it being the crackpot who posts here???
  16. God damn BBC. It was me who got that info out of 'flow. I want royalties.
  17. Busta Nut

    Podcast #13

    And there i was about to post this too
  18. It's scary to think Twardzik will probably win our POTY.
  19. Pearo and Carsy will be in the middle I think. I reckon law on the left. Canny see fae my work!
  20. Did not know he topped himself. Tragic.
  21. It maybe goes to show how bad Nielson is. Maybe my judgement of him is being clouded by his last few performances which I thought were good.
×
×
  • Create New...