Jump to content

El Grew

Legends
  • Posts

    1,538
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by El Grew

  1. El Grew

    Attendance

    Yabbas, I empathasise with you. However you didn't miss much and the muppets couldn't even spellcheck it before sending it out. Under Boyle, the club has reached an alltime low and particularly in respect of its relations with its lifeblood, the supporters. I too am absolutely scunnered wit them right now.
  2. I thought it was our back four.
  3. There is so much wrong with this lot at present that you would not know where to start to sort it. McGhee is to be applauded for achieving what he did last season by squeezing what he did out of what in all honestly was a set of journeymen. I think that they are now reverting back to type and that a clear out of sorts should have been made at the end of last season. McGhee clearly did not intend to be here at the end of last season so there was never any planning done for this. As a result we are now in dire trouble with as poor and thread bare first team squad as in the SPL. From tonight's debacle, I could only give Saunders, Hughes, Sutton and Porter pass marks. I would have included Smith but I didn't think he should have been beaten accross his body with the second goal. The rest were absolutely shocking, even normally reliable Lasley. But what is really frightening is when you look to the bench for replacements and see the likes of Smith, O'Brien and Fitzpatrick. O'Brien is one of the worst players I've ever seen at Fir Park and quite why he was given any contract never mind a 2-year one, baffles me. With Porter, Hughes and Smith probably offski in the January transfer window, a potless chairman and a clapped out ground then Saturday's game against Hamilton really does become quite pivotal in our season and possibly our future.
  4. I think his statement about looking at 50 players for possible loan deals etc. for the January transfer window absolutely ridiculous. I think he now realises that what he got out of this lot was a one season wonder and that they are all reverting back to type as they were under the previous manager. Add to this that he has nada in the way of back-up players and it all adds up to panic.
  5. El Grew

    Mark McGhee

    Contrary to others opinions, I believe if things continue to worsen that he will do a 'Roy Keane' and walk, citing lack of funds (already moaning about this) and lack of ambition.
  6. El Grew

    Attendance

    Season ticket holder of long standing but elected not to go tonight and watched on Setanta from warm comfort of armchair. I got chairman's recent insulting letter and fed-up with being treated with utter contempt decided not to go tonight. Next season, assuming we are still in SPL I won't be renewing my season ticket and will pick what games I go to. Grim reality setting in for chairman but I reckon he's reaping what he sowed.
×
×
  • Create New...