Keep The Same Starting Line Up

Scooby Hugh

No offence intended, but it was only one game.

Days ago, eleven players didn't "give a fuck". That was a ridiculous over-reaction.

Now, with mostly the same players, we've beaten Celtic. Let's not have an equally ridiculous over-reaction.

No offence intended, but it was only one game.

Days ago, eleven players didn't "give a fuck". That was a ridiculous over-reaction.

Now, with mostly the same players, we've beaten Celtic. Let's not have an equally ridiculous over-reaction.

None taken,

But different central defence and I'll wait for people shouting at me but Craggs really needs to sit on the bench for a while.

Shug

take the good points and the bad points from the games hes managed and do his job

some of the forced changes, we've seen really good performances from those that stepped in

some of the tinkering didn't seem to work as well, McCall is still on the learning curve

but I would agree in general if someone steps in and has a stormer then why should they drop out

None taken,

But different central defence and I'll wait for people shouting at me but Craggs really needs to sit on the bench for a while.

Shug

Totally agree with that Hutchison and Gunning were awesome yesterday :notworthy: Craigan has been a bit of a bomb scare recently, so a spell warming the bench is needed.

As much as craggs has been a legend for the club over the years. I feel that the defence was outstanding today and i agree with a few others that the team should be kept the same for inverness and craggs sits on the bench as i dont see how stuart can change the team from yesterday