Mark Reynolds

BigOwl

Is Reynolds injured or do they rate him that badly. Another game where he is not playing.:mellow:

Just as well cos Gow has already scored!!!!! They must have a great defence!!! :whistling:

A cheeky wee loan bid n the summer becons!!??

Whit Gow or Reynolds, both were murder for us. I'd gamble more on the former than the latter and I'd really rather we didn't bother!

If it's true Megson said that publicly then he is a bigger clown that i thought he was. How that approach will ever get the best out of any player i dont know. Reynolds with the correct encouragement and coaching can be a good solid player. The guy has moved into a new enviroment, being played out of position, and playing in a struggling side. Hardly any suprise he's struggled. The negativity and gloating towards the lad, is pathetic and short sighted as for from our clubs sake for financial reasons i hope Reynold does succeed.

I can't belive what I am reading.

I thought Reynolds was a great centre half for us. wasn't convinced about him at left back right enough.

Happy that we have Hutch now too.

yes.

reynolds played 4 and a half seasons. in his first season he was one of only a couple of players not to disgrace himself, in the other 3 and a half we performed well and our defence was a major asset. it was only a year ago that we were setting clean sheet records yet apparently the guy was murder. knocking aalesunds out of the europa is easily one of our greatest achivements as a club, reynolds was was our best player over the two legs but that seems to count for nothing.

yes.

reynolds played 4 and a half seasons. in his first season he was one of only a couple of players not to disgrace himself, in the other 3 and a half we performed well and our defence was a major asset. it was only a year ago that we were setting clean sheet records yet apparently the guy was murder. knocking aalesunds out of the europa is easily one of our greatest achivements as a club, reynolds was was our best player over the two legs but that seems to count for nothing.

I agree that Reynolds was a good centre half for us, and knocking him at left back is like knocking John Sutton on the wing.

However, knocking Aalesunds out was easily one our greatest achievements as a club?!?! They were no better than a team like Aberdeen or Kilmarnock.

It's amazing how many on here not only are not surprised that Reynolds is apparently struggling at Sheff Wed but were telling us all for the last three years that he was pish.

I must have missed the "Reynolds must go" campaign.

I agree he was DECENT enough for us,

But he made more mistakes than craigan and never took any flack for it

peterborough had scored 15 goals in their previous 4 games. wednesday had conceded 8 in their previous 3. last night's result was not a suprise.

it's on the bbc website that mandaric is saying wednesday will lose the best part of £7 million by not getting promoted. they spent big in the summer thinking they'd walk league one but they're in the mix for relegation now. i predict admin in the not too distant future.

Reynolds is now paying for taking the easy option. Isn't the first and won't be the last. I doubt it will change but I wish some Scots when moving would look to the continent rarther than the easy buck. Granted places like Sagunda and Serie B dont have the money as Championship or League 1 but meh take a chance!

Reynolds is now paying for taking the easy option. Isn't the first and won't be the last. I doubt it will change but I wish some Scots when moving would look to the continent rarther than the easy buck. Granted places like Sagunda and Serie B dont have the money as Championship or League 1 but meh take a chance!

I somewhat agree but who is to say how many get the option?

TBF When I wrote that I think I may have been a little harsh on Reynolds as his move made us a little bit of money on the side. More towards those that leave on bosmans. I'm sure there are a fair few clubs in Spain, Italy, Germany, France (granted mainly outside the top division)that would give many Scots players a trial if their agent was to get in touch instead of jumping at the first English club that came callingll).