Dundee Utd Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

Stuarty

going up on Saturday and staying with my brother (and getting well oiled in the process) then off to the game on Sunday with one bitch of a hangover

it worked when we played Dundee in the cup so fingers crossed

Wont be going as i wasted my money going to Inverness. It's a crap time anyway 1-15 on a sunday and it's on live in ma living room. As for the score it's Dundee Utd 1 or 2 and us NIL as usual. :mellow:

Kinda feeling the same way, Inverness was a cnut of a trip and wasnae cheap and for what ? That having said what if the Motherwell team that fucked the sellik shows up ?:dash2: Bloody frustrating club to support

Despite it being on a Sunday, despite it being a 1:15pm kick off and despite us being woeful I'm heading up for this. I'm fully expecting another lacklustre performance but desperately hoping to be proved wrong. We do have it in us to beat them, but who knows which Motherwell team will show up. At least we won't go out the cup to lower league opposition this season.

Get back to Glasgow airport at 11:25am on sunday morning and will need to drive quickly to Dundee to make kick off. Incidentally the Emirates 7's legends tournament is on over here this Friday and Stuart McCall is still listed as one of the h**s players - I take it he won't be making an appearance!

Hoping for at least a draw on Sunday but I fear one up front, backs to the wall disaster - hoping to be proved wrong.

Unless we get a penalty i fear a score of Motherwell 0.

I think we will score at least one. Apparently their defence was just as poor as Aberdeen's last night and they WERE there for the taking. Funny how the 'Blackman to Aberdeen is a move that hasn't worked so far' brought a massive smile to my face!! :D

I think we will score at least one. Apparently their defence was just as poor as Aberdeen's last night and they WERE there for the taking. Funny how the 'Blackman to Aberdeen is a move that hasn't worked so far' brought a massive smile to my face!! :D

Aye, heard on the radio that the defence was lacking in height, and looking dodgy. However, the midfield and strikers were shit hot!

I really do believe we are in for a cracker. I feel that someone is due a right skelping from us due to our inconsistency and lack of goals. And the magic of the cup means that Sunday should be a good 'un. And it helps when the BBC do wee videos like this...

BBC Match Preview

Any estimates for the crowd we will take up?

COYW

Near the station -

The Club Bar and The Trades are both good, Club Bar maybe for the old boys.

Up the Perth Road a wee bit, the Phoenix is good.

Food wise, depends what you want to eat. All the usual chips/burgers available, but the Bank Bar is alright for a sitdown pint and food effort, or the Lloyds or Wetherspoons, if you like that kind of thing.

I really do believe we are in for a cracker. I feel that someone is due a right skelping from us due to our inconsistency and lack of goals.

If I had 50p for every time somebody on this board said we were due to give somebody a doing, followed by us not giving anyone a doing after all...