• Francis Jeffers
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

I went for Sutton for the first time ever I reckon, won the majority of stuff in the air, was a handful for whoever was marking him and two really well taken goals.

Lasley was outstanding and kept the midfield ticking, some really neat interplay and cute backheals. Jeffers showed how he was at higher level in the past, his touch, insight and awareness was clearly apparent (he did seem to get annoyed a few times when a few of his teammates didn't seem to be on the same wavelength).

A number of good performers today, but my vote went to Sutty, who apart from his two goals lead the line superbly and linked up well with Jeffers.

I voted Hammell, not in his natural berth but you would never have known and two delicious crosses for the goals and generally good all round play. Strikers and Randolph valid contenders, the rest not far behind.

Between Sutton, Jeffers, Hamill and big Randy for the superb one handed save in the first half.

Went for Sutton. 2 goals ; constant menace all game whilst clearly blowing out his erse in the last 15 minutes but still running and chasing balls down.

Best performance by a mile from Jeffers since he joined us. Beginning to look like a real player again.