Will We Finish Top 6

East_Stand_Al

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will Motherwell finish in the top 6 ?

We have 3 games in a week coming up at Fir park that will decide how good a season we have had, 3 wins and it will be 2 semi final appearances, a decent European adventure, a top six finish, and a decent chance to make the scottish cup final with the possibility of Europe on offer for the winners or runners up if celtic win it and win the league.

So lets get right behind the team, mon the well

distinct possibilty we can finish top 6 with one win against Aberdeen.

exactly.

if we get 4 points from the sheep and united games and celtic beat ict on saturday then ict will have to win at killie to stay alive.

st johnstone play killie, rangers, celtic and dundee united and have only scored 1 goal in their last 6 league games. nae chance they'll catch us.

I am pretty confident we will make it. ICT have a pretty hard run in and apart from the result against us have been pretty poor of late.

We on the other hand seem to play well against the 'bigger' teams so I am hopeful we can get points against Hearts and Aberdeen.

We could potentially lose them all and still make the top six!

the most important game of the season is on the 30th. Win that and we have an amazing chance to make the Scottish Cup Final. All focus should be on that game not the top six.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Hearts equalising against Hibs yesterday sealed our place in the top 6. Looking at the remaining fixtures, I think we could afford to lose to United and Hearts in the next two games and still sneak through by a point or two.

Its between us and Inverness. Everyone else is out of the race. And its down to the games below. A win on Wednesday would seal it I think. Cannot see ICT getting 7 points from those three games. We have to remember that Kilmarnock have just lost their manager and Hearts are on a poor run of form so we must try and get 7 points clear on Wednesday to have a really good chance.

Our fixtures:

Motherwell v Dundee Utd

Hearts v Motherwell

Inverness fixtures:

Kilmarnock v ICT

ICT v Hearts

ICT v Celtic

Every game is huge at the moment and Hearts next is just as big!!

Not just about just confirming top 6 (which I didnt expect this season) but it puts the pressure on Killie for 5th Place and even Utd for 4th as we still have to face them again as well (once 6th is sorted!!)

Feckin excellent season with so much still to play for yahoo.gifyahoo.gif