Hampden Or Tynecastle/easter Road?

CoF

84 members have voted

1. 1. Where?

• Hampden
    • No Hampden

I know it's at Hampden but would this be your first choice of grounds for the semi? I can see both sides of the argument, it would be great to play in front of a full house somewhere but I'm sure to some of the players part of the reward should be walking out at Hampden.

After tonights performance I'm no really geein a fuck either way the now. :drinks:

Whit ye on about, we're there all the time. :whistling:;)

Hampden would be great but how many fans will be there?

The atmosphere for the Celtic semi and replay in 91 was brilliant as were the semis against Rangers in 2004??? and this season.

I still think the atmosphere at the Hearts semi at Easter Road was phenomenal, so, I think we could have it at Easter Road or Tynecastle,

To be honest I couldn't give a feck where we play it, another semi final and a great chance of getting to the Final.

National stadium for the national final for me. Having to make the final to get on the hallowed turf gives it more meaning.

I think the funds have to be split between the four teams as you can't have a team making or losing thousands of pounds just on the luck of the draw.

For me Hampden is for cup finals, home internationals and Queen's Park home games. Saying that the SFA decided before hand, Hampden is the venue so it would be unfair not to allow them to play there.

Saying that, hopefully the clubs and authorities won't put us in the total opposite stand from the Saints. Start selling tickets for North Stand Section C for one side and section D for the other and work our way round the stadium.