Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

As I said, can't be arsed playing Dundee Utd so soon after playing them and I'm sure the players of both teams feel the same.

I'm quite up for this now but I'm concerned with the injuries situation. Any news anywhere on the latest?

I see O'Reilly is the ref. We never did get an explanation from him or the SFA regarding Jennings ridiculous red card that night and the subsequent pish regarding the alleged betting scandal so this clown will be getting it sair from me if he wanders near to my seat!

I think the Express mentions Gunning is out, Lasley has sore ribs but came through some light training ok (ribs have been bothering him for some time) and Hateley has a slight calf strain. Didn't mention anyone else so I assume everyone else will be available for selection.

I think the Express mentions Gunning is out, Lasley has sore ribs but came through some light training ok (ribs have been bothering him for some time) and Hateley has a slight calf strain. Didn't mention anyone else so I assume everyone else will be available for selection.

Jennings is suspended is he not?

Randolph

Saunders Hutch Ross Page

Hateley

Humphrey Forbes Lasley

Sutton Murphy

The only potential changes I can see is Murphy dropping back to midfield with Jeffers on for Humphrey due to the reported knock.

Just to confirm, Hammell and Gunning still doubtful? Jenno is on game 2 out of 3 of his ban

I suppose DU will be charged up for this one(though minus a large wedge of supporters along), and as such Houston will have them chomping at the bit. However we didn't just beat them last week, we ripped them up and as such there must be a belief that we can produce that display again regardless of their mindset. 2-1 to MFC.

We must have played United a fair few times this season now, eh? In fact, it can't be that far off the same number of 'Well v United games as there will be OF games this season? The CIS game at Fir Park where we won 1-0, I cannae mind off hand, was that the first game or a replay? If we beat them again, do we get to keep them?

We must have played United a fair few times this season now, eh? In fact, it can't be that far off the same number of 'Well v United games as there will be OF games this season? The CIS game at Fir Park where we won 1-0, I cannae mind off hand, was that the first game or a replay? If we beat them again, do we get to keep them?

Aye, this'll be the sixth meeting between us this season, seven if we make it to the top six.

Thing is, we played them on the Sat/Wed in the league and CIS cup and then Wed/Wed in the league and Scottish.

Probably just me that finds that interesting... :whistling:

:tumbleweed:

Working so wont be there but i would take a draw all day but i dont think we will get that 2-0 utd. at least we beat them in the important game.

Although all games are vital I reckon the league is always more important. Top six will surely bring better financial rewards than the Scottish Cup?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9446457.stm

Peter Houston really is a c*nt

we know out pitch isnt the best in the world - but neither is theirs.

Our pitch hasnt stopped us playing nice football on it

why cant reporters ever challenge these clowns

i hope we pump them now - not beaten us at FP this season so far - lets hope it continues

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/9446457.stm

Peter Houston really is a c*nt

we know out pitch isnt the best in the world - but neither is theirs.

Our pitch hasnt stopped us playing nice football on it

why cant reporters ever challenge these clowns

i hope we pump them now - not beaten us at FP this season so far - lets hope it continues

I read that as him acknowledging the volume of rain over the last couple of days rather than implied criticism of the pitch itself.

Still hope we pump them though! :thumbup:

i thought the pitch was good in nick last wednesday but was a bit rutted on saturday. the rain might well have helped it.

there has been no mention of lasley in any of these injury reports which is good news and should mean the only change from saturday will be craggs for gunning. if las had been out i'd have went for hateley/forbes/page midfield trio.

i also saw on ssn that kenneth and severin might be back for united. i've missed giving babyheid abuse but hopefully he won't be playing as dixon usually keeps the humph quiet when he plays lb but struggles against sutton when he has been cb.