Fife And Tayside Msc Bus To Semi-Seats Left

trainbus

How much is the bus costing and what are the departure and return times mate?

Not sure if I am even able to go yet. Trying to rustle up a non motherwell supporting mate to go with me!!!

The Bus will be Leaving Cupar approx 9.00 AM then picking up in Glenrothes Then Heading for Hampden Park Leaving shortly after the Game.

A couple of us "dossers from the north" were planning to get the 8.38 from stonehaven picking up one in dundee aswell if you fancy getting the train dundee steelman.?

would also like to know more about the fife supporters club as I currently work in leuchars

A couple of us "dossers from the north" were planning to get the 8.38 from stonehaven picking up one in dundee aswell if you fancy getting the train dundee steelman.?

would also like to know more about the fife supporters club as I currently work in leuchars

Thanks Muff, but the train is a wee bit pricey.

Maybe another time.......like the final!!!:evilgrin:

If you want to contact us direct then pm myself, kmcalpin or joewark legend. We are a group of 'Well fans spread out between Dundee, Cupar, Markinch and Glenrothes. We run the odd bus like this one but for the most part we share cars. Between us we haven't missed a game for years. There is an annual Christmas do which Stevie Kirk has been at the last two years and a certain Andy Paton was at a couple of years ago, much to the delight of Stevie Kirk.

Good bunch of folk and we are always on the lookout for new members. To join it's an annual fee of £10 adults and £5 kids.

Colin