Since It's Celtic We'll Be Playing In The Final...

David

I'd love to see every supporter wearing a Motherwell shirt at the game. Home or away. Any decade. Sadly it won't happen as the truth is a lot of our fans that day could be followers of another team. As loud and as colourful as possible no matter the score as their end will no doubt be very quiet at times.

i've not owned a well top for 10 years.

fitba tops are for playing fitba in.

Not interested in whether every Celtic fan turns up with a tri-colour and sings boys of the old brigade for 90 mins or not, i want to go and get behind Motherwell with every ounce of energy i have!! We can win this game as Celtic cack it in any game that matters against us!!

I love the idea of us all decked in claret and amber, 20000 of us will be an awsome sight!!

ps, any sign of a union jack from anyone i will personally seek it out, spark it up and use it as a flare!!

Burn many Union Flags at Motherwell games do we?

Not interested in whether every Celtic fan turns up with a tri-colour and sings boys of the old brigade for 90 mins or not, i want to go and get behind Motherwell with every ounce of energy i have!! We can win this game as Celtic cack it in any game that matters against us!!

I love the idea of us all decked in claret and amber, 20000 of us will be an awsome sight!!

ps, any sign of a union jack from anyone i will personally seek it out, spark it up and use it as a flare!!

i'm sure you can see quite a few union flags on the 91 dvd and definitely in a lot of the dortmund photies that have been posted.

i'll be voting snp at the election and i'd vote for independence but the uk is the country we live in and i don't have a problem with people being proud of that.

i'm sure you can see quite a few union flags on the 91 dvd and definitely in a lot of the dortmund photies that have been posted.

i'll be voting snp at the election and i'd vote for independence but the uk is the country we live in and i don't have a problem with people being proud of that.

As the song goes WE fucking hate celtic......

I'd love to see every supporter wearing a Motherwell shirt at the game. Home or away. Any decade. Sadly it won't happen as the truth is a lot of our fans that day could be followers of another team. As loud and as colourful as possible no matter the score as their end will no doubt be very quiet at times.

My big mate was at the game yesterday and he is(was)a Rangers fan. On leaving the house yesterday morning and seeing me with my Well shirt on he asked, do you have any others.

Slipped him last years Canterbury top and he was fair chuffed, with the style cut and colours. Says it felt better wearing it and was the first to ask me to get him a ticket for the final, hes also kept the top to wear at the Final. He even purchased a half season book last year but couldnt afford to renew this year.

Dont think it will be too hard to talk anyone you know who is a neutral and going in the Motherwell end to get the colours on. A sea of C&A should be on show for the lads walking out.

As far as I'm concerned I'm a Motherwell supporter and it's their colours I'll be flying on the day. If the OP wants to fly a saltire or a Union Flag to wind up a few plastic paddies he's more than welcome to do so, it's trying to organise it as some sort of mass protest I find distasteful. I'd rather we remained Motherwell fans than turned into some sort of low-calorie h*n, or fat free tim, when we play the Old Firm. Lower ourselves to their level and we lose the moral high ground. We should be showing people how real football supporters behave.

Let's make this about Motherwell and leave all the politics out of it.

• Like 1

My big mate was at the game yesterday and he is(was)a Rangers fan. On leaving the house yesterday morning and seeing me with my Well shirt on he asked, do you have any others.

Slipped him last years Canterbury top and he was fair chuffed, with the style cut and colours. Says it felt better wearing it and was the first to ask me to get him a ticket for the final, hes also kept the top to wear at the Final. He even purchased a half season book last year but couldnt afford to renew this year.

Dont think it will be too hard to talk anyone you know who is a neutral and going in the Motherwell end to get the colours on. A sea of C&A should be on show for the lads walking out.

I hope he doesn't wash it before the final. ;>)

Fancy a worst Strip contest do we? :lol:

I actually seen a guy about 5 or 6 rows behind me cutting about in the Illuminous yellow Third kit of Shivute vintage...

Looked good in the sun! 8)

If the OP wants to fly a saltire or a Union Flag to wind up a few plastic paddies he's more than welcome to do so, it's trying to organise it as some sort of mass protest I find distasteful.

Who's trying to organise it as some sort of mass protest? Not me, that's for sure. I don't think there's anything to protest against for a start.

I simply said that I thought it would be a good idea. Nothing more. If you don't want to do it, then don't.

I like the idea of a claret & amber saltire because it's Motherwell colours and our national flag, both of which I hold dear to my heart.

Considering this is Scotland's showcase cup competition final I don't see where politics comes into it.

Fancy a worst Strip contest do we? :lol:

I actually seen a guy about 5 or 6 rows behind me cutting about in the Illuminous yellow Third kit of Shivute vintage...

Looked good in the sun! 8)

I saw the very same thing. Ok.....any home or claret, black, or white away top ;-)

As long as the Saltires are Claret & Amber then I don't see a problem, but don't just bring 'Scotland flags' just to try and take some moral highground over the Plastic Irish muppets in the other end.

This is the biggest game the club has had for twenty years and it's going to be the greatest day out for a whole generation of Motherwell fans, win, lose(which we almost certainly will btw) or draw so let's deck our end out in Claret & Amber and support MOTHERWELL.

Yeah, that's really the thinking behind my original reply to Alex Spark's post.

It wouldn't sit right with me if folk were bringing them purely for an aggravation factor but if people were able to take Union flags with Motherwell on them to the final in '91, Dortmund and indeed on Saturday with supporting Motherwell genuinely in mind, without any comment, then they should be able to take one to a game against Celtic without the motives being questioned.

If Celtic fans perceive that as being something different to what it is then that's up to them.

What a load of fucking shite this thread is.

I don't care what anyone on here says that's not what we're about week in week out. I certainly don't notice any such flags on a Saturday down Fir Park way.and I never seen any union flags on Saturday at Hampden so I don't expect any on the 21st May.

• Like 1

I think we should go out of our way to ensure that there an abundance of saltires at the final to combat the Irish tricolours that our Glasgow friends will be flying.

along with your massive "FREE TOMMY" banner :ph34r: