Boyle Fined By S.f.a

postiejim

If you react to a nasty tackle you are more likely to be sent off than the offender. Same applies here, irrespective of what Boyle said, retaliation is what should carrry greatest punishment. Unless you are a wee puppy dog like Grandpa Broon and yer pals run the SFA of course.

So if I call Goodwillie a rapist then I could get fined?

knowing the SFA, most likley

back to the matter in hand, this whole thing is a bl00dy joke with brown and boyle, how Brown got away with it i will never know. At least the club has suddenly grown balls and is appealing it though

To be fair

The point is, it isn't. I am sure Boyle possibly deserves his fine, but he doesn't deserve punishent when Jack and Victor are being let off. Yet again, with Scottish foorball authorities we see that one rule applies to one and not another. "To be fair" is the least we should expect

The point is, it isn't. I am sure Boyle possibly deserves his fine, but he doesn't deserve punishent when Jack and Victor are being let off. Yet again, with Scottish foorball authorities we see that one rule applies to one and not another. "To be fair" is the least we should expect

I enjoyed the incident so much that I would gladly contribute a few quid to help JB out in paying his fine. In fact why don't we have an auction wherebye the highest bidder gets to stand next to the dugout at the next Sheep game at Fir park and abuse the auld cnut for 90 minutes. :evilgrin:

that's exactly it. If they chose to punish Boyle thats one thing but to punish him and let off Broon and Knox is a different matter. It's all gone a bit us and them.

To quote George Orwell:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Fact is even if you could describe what Boyle did as incitement, by the letter of the law, both Brown and Knox are guilty of assault. Maybe a cop or someone who gets collared often/FBO can clarify :whistling:

Precedent set by the SFA in April then ignored in May .... and we talk about the referees having no continuity.

What did he do, told someone who messed us about then wanted extra cash to "do one". I'm sure most bosses would do the same in a similar position. His timing could have been better I'll accept.