Are There Any More?

maplewell

Don't say sorry, I agree with you :P

Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy.

Variety is not the spice of life.

Stayed in Oshawa, could have been any town on the 401 or elsewhere in the East, mundane, bland, monotonous all words designed to describe the place and Rogers, what a company that is!

Can you tell I hate the place? :)

Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy, Home Depot, Applebees, Taco bell, Best Buy.

Stayed in Oshawa, could have been any town on the 401 or elsewhere in the East, mundane, bland, monotonous all words designed to describe the place and Rogers, what a company that is!

You forgot a&w, Wht a shitey place that is.

And dont tell me you couldn't find a Tim hortons :P

That's because you stayed in Oshawa!! There is not much there apart from GM Motors factory. If you had stayed closer to Toronto, you would have had a different opinion of the place.

That's because you stayed in Oshawa!! There is not much there apart from GM Motors factory. If you had stayed closer to Toronto, you would have had a different opinion of the place.

I'm glad you know me that well. Lived two spells in Canada and spent a lot of time working throughout the GTA and spent a lot of time in Toronto. Sorry, I've been lucky enough to have travelled a great deal and as cities go, Toronto is pretty close to bottom off my list of favourite cities. But mind thats my opinion and in fairness I've never been west and its meant to pretty good.

The funny thing is the culture of 'everyone loves Canada' and you can't say a bad word against it. I'm sure its provided many people with a great life, but jings, theres a hell of a lot more to life. It always reminds me of a place to hang around until you die laugh1.gif

Been in Ottawa the last 7 years, only managed to get back for 2 games since then, Llanelli home game and the 6-6 game last season. Seen a guy with a well top on a few years back so theres at least 2 here.

I know a Celtic fan up in Ottawa, then again there's a lot of tims over here.

Nice to know I'm no the only one tho :)

I am still here. Don't think I have spotted any Well shirts in Toronto though... seen two Dunfermline supporters a couple weeks back downtown though.

Oh aye sorry mate :P

I know a hearts fan over here too, apart from that everyone is wannabe man u fans