Looks Like We Missed Out

makaveli

He was utterly, utterly, rank rotten. Garbage. Glad to see McCall released a guy Brown should never have signed. Seemed a decent guy but he just isnt good enough. Best of luck to him at whichever club he ends up at though.

• Like 1

He said to me on facebook hes been offered a years at Luton town and when he finds his feet is going to return to the well and sign a contract keeping him here for 3 seasons where he will be top goalscorer and lift many trophies then will move to barca for 100 million and see out the rest of his career in the sun of his homeland :notworthy:

Can't believe this crap is still going on even after he's been shown the bloody door. Makes me miss Abel Thermus. facepalm.gif

At least he had a decent nickname, so we'll always mind him!!

In 20 years time if someone was to ask me, albeit extremely unlikely, "so who was 'The Flask'"? I'd instinctively reply "Abel Thermus" (obviously might not be the correct spelling, but blame Haggis!)...on the other hand, if someone was to ask me, "so who was that waste of space Belgian / Spaniard / Argentinian / Uruguayan striker c**t you had playing for you that made The Flask look good, I'd be like "Wtf?"...!! :lol:

At least he had a decent nickname, so we'll always mind him!!

In 20 years time if someone was to ask me, albeit extremely unlikely, "so who was 'The Flask'"? I'd instinctively reply "Abel Thermus" (obviously might not be the correct spelling, but blame Haggis!)...on the other hand, if someone was to ask me, "so who was that waste of space Belgian / Spaniard / Argentinian / Uruguayan striker c**t you had playing for you that made The Flask look good, I'd be like "Wtf?"...!! :lol:

To be fair, The Flask looked like an alright player...

'Til he heidered a Killie player and got sent off, never to be seen again.

Also, I'll give Casagolda's agent his due. That video nearly makes him look like a player.

he did well when he played.. just not fantastic.. didn't find form, showed glimpses of brilliance..

No he didn't!

Did you go to his one game that he got the full 90 minutes? Against Killy I think, he had at least 3 fresh air shots inside the 6 yard box, including one infront of a fucking empty net! The guy was atrocious. All he would be usefull for in a footballing capacity is standing in Buchanan Street, showing off tricks!