League Cup Third Round Draw *updated*

Finlay

if its pitched at £10 adults £5 kids...........

is there any reason why we wont take a large travelling support, or why people would want to go?

apart from Accies/Airdire - it must be the closest game we could've landed

celtic's closer and ibrox, st mirren park and tynecastle are shorter timewise by train. (edit - just realised we couldn't draw any of them :blush: )

broadwood is always bloody freezing as well.

Saw someone say in the shoutbox last night that our game with Rangers would likely move to the Sunday with them going into the Europa League.

Following that one through then I guess that would mean our game with Clyde would be in Wednesday 24th August otherwise we'd be looking at Sunday-Tuesday games.

Saw someone say in the shoutbox last night that our game with Rangers would likely move to the Sunday with them going into the Europa League.

Following that one through then I guess that would mean our game with Clyde would be in Wednesday 24th August otherwise we'd be looking at Sunday-Tuesday games.

That was me that suggested that.

With Rangers playing in Europa on a Thursday night there is no chance they will play a Saturday noon KO now :wallbash:

Didn't think of the implications of that on our cup game but I suppose you'll be right on the money with that.

Will be happy enogh playing the cup game on Wednesday, but fairly raging we'll be forced to move the Rangers game.

it would be a bit bloody stupid not to accommodate them in this instance, seeing as how it's for a Europa game

the competition we've participated in and our only hope of european football in the foreseeable future, where we'd be looking for the same assistance.

only if it had serious financial impact would we not move it, if we even had the right to prevent it

But it means I might not get to go. :(

And it was there fault for not holding on against Malmo. 2 stupid sending off they could have avoided killed their Champions league chances, and my Saturday afternoon at the football, pure wank.

Aye i can see the club not agreeing to re-arrange the game just coz you might not get to go. :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...

Title amended and 2nd round thread resurrected. Third Round draw is Monday 29th August 2011 at 1130am.

Seeded teams are:

Motherwell, Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Dundee United, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen (jammy, jammy, gits), and, St Johnstone.

Unseeded teams are:

Hibs, St Mirren, Falkirk, Ayr United, Airdrie United, Ross County, East Fife, and, QOS.

Hibs or St Mirren home or away would be a bit of a disaster and also very boring. Given a pick I'd go with;

Home - East Fife

Away - East Fife, Airdrie, or QOS in that order. Wouldn't be totally against trips to Dingwall or Ayr mind you. Just avoid the SPL teams and we have a cracking chance to get to the Quarter Finals.

Ties are played on 23rd and 24th September.