Fixture Change

postiejim

nae wonder the crowds are fallin who the feck enjoys a sunday at 12 noon kick off .The fans that actually go and watch thier team are treated like shit by sky and espn.They would rather we all sat in the pub watchin the game gettin pissed................actually that sounds like a braw idea , :cheers: . Remind me again why i buy a season ticket every year :yahoo:

I had planned in coming out, watching the game then down to strathie park for the fireworks. yet again we allow ESPN to shaft us. Every time we play one of the old scum its the same. time to fight back and tell them where to shove it.

and what we will do to make up the shortfall in our turnover?

actually quite pleased about this. it's my birthday, a win and an all dayer would be ideal :cheers:

ALL Saturday kick offs should be starting around 12 o clock lunch time imho. Even 11am wouldn't be too tragic.

That way everyone gets their football fix and still has time to do other stuff and enjoy the rest of the day. Sunday football is waste of time, public transport in some parts of Lanarkshire is non existent meaning its not worth the hassle.

• Like 1

ALL Saturday kick offs should be starting around 12 o clock lunch time imho. Even 11am wouldn't be too tragic.

That way everyone gets their football fix and still has time to do other stuff and enjoy the rest of the day. Sunday football is waste of time, public transport in some parts of Lanarkshire is non existent meaning its not worth the hassle.

I can see something in this but ultimately it fails when it is Ross County vs QOS, ICT vs Killie, and a host of other fixtures. Not too fan freindly then. It would only work if Clubs were very close to one another.

EDIT: 11am is too early imo. 1230pm latest for me.

Aye, but lots of people (especially kids or folks with kids) often have activities on a Saturday morning - like playing football - that would make them miss a noon kick-off.

Ok, I take your point. However there is nothing to stop those games that fit that sort of criteria being treated as an exception.

12 kick off for standard games

2pm for games that fall outwith an agreed radius.

Just because it's always been a traditional 3pm kick off - doesn't mean it's right.

I know I'd go to much more games if the majority of the were Saturday lunchtime

Ok, I take your point. However there is nothing to stop those games that fit that sort of criteria being treated as an exception.

12 kick off for standard games

2pm for games that fall outwith an agreed radius.

Just because it's always been a traditional 3pm kick off - doesn't mean it's right.

I know I'd go to much more games if the majority of the were Saturday lunchtime

Because it's been traditional for so long fans tend to fill up their spare time with other pursuits, i.e. playing Satrurday morning football, or taking boys teams on Sunday mornings, so therefore it should stay traditional cos it's right.

• Like 1