This Day 20 Years Ago

Special aka

2 bus loads of Dossers had arrived at Eric Honiker's former mountain retreat, (just outside Dresden).

2 days in a bus from FP, (and way too much duty free), had taken its toll and it took us till 9pm to drink the bar dry. The beetroot soup and spagboll in the same plate was a never to be forgotten dinner. Leccy went off at 10pm and thay had no hot water !!!!!

fuxache big man you make it sound shite!

I don't remember the meal you describe but surprisingly do remember that I did have a wiener schnitzel (one of only two things in a foreign language I learned the whole trip: the other was neuk me from erm :blush: the films on the bus :whistling: )

can't remember the bar going dry that early, but do remember being persuaded by big Sammy (Joker) & Woogie( RIP) to betray my mate Nelson(Cusack) and allow them to crash our room and ruin his early night

you'd think if the bar was dry and there was no leccy after ten then nobody would have slept in the next morning

................... 5 days on a bus just to see the last 9 minutes!! ................

Aye just got in to see them score their 2nd goal.

Had to laugh at the guy who wanted to swap me a Wimbledon hat for my kilt :laugh: and when I refused he offered to add his jeans as a bargaining tool, (and he was about 4'9") :doh: