Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock Discussion Thread

David

Looking forward to this game albeit I'm always fearful that a St Johnstone type performance is just around the corner. Heffernan and Shiels have always been good players and seem to be doing the business for Killie so we will need to try and keep them quiet

Hopefully Murphy has got his confidence back and is set to go on a scoring spree.

Massive that we keep winning in the run-up to the Celtic game.

Funny that, he was pish for the team that finished above you last year.

In fairness, any time I seen him play for you Killie Bhoys I thought he was a total haddie (playing at right back), but give him his due he has been playing to a decent standard since he arrived here. Sometimes that happens in fitba'..............

I am not taking it seriously! As oneils40yarder will testify, I have never rated clancy.

Nae bother, I thought you were.

Is that a view shared by the majority of the Killie fans? I know a handful of Killie fans and the opinion is pretty much split doon the middle. One of my best mate's actually quite likes him and was disappointed when he left.

Just seen prices £22 for away end. Certainly doesn't encourage folk to attend. And before anyone has a go, Killie are just as bad.

Don't even pretend you'll be paying full price for this game! I know you'll be slying in for a student if you can't get your hands on a comp.

11am start in the pub?

Clancy has been unlucky in a few games with some very smart headed efforts. Could he have greater reason to want to find the back of the net this weekend? William Hill are offering Motherwell to win with Tim Clancy to score anytime at 28/1, I'll be putting a fiver on that.

My prediction, Motherwell win 3-2 Clancy header from a corner and two from Higdon. :thumbup: