Aberdeen Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Feeling pretty confident going into this game next weekend. Think despite Brown getting Aberdeen playing a bit better recently, McCall and the players will still have enough to go North and get all three points. Looking forward to a wee trip north as we have done well there in the past.

Aberdeen 1 - 3 Motherwell (Higgy and a Murphy double) :notworthy:

Motherwell TV live commentary for me (although it is a tad bias)

as for the game, I think the dons will do there best to kick us of the park (hopefully the man in black will remember to take his card with him) and all I'm really want from this game is no one get injured and some points (at least 3)

COME ON YE WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FLAGS OR DRUM ALLOWED IN TOMORROW......

http://boards.footym...&mid=2115917549

What a fuckin joke Scottish fitba authorities are :angry::wallbash::doh::angry:.........................:wallbash:

Disgrace.

Doesn't Matter! The lads'll still be singing for the entire 90 miutes! thumbup.gif

Also, they appear to think john boyle is still at the club....

Right looking forward to this. Fingers crossed obviously but nothing is as good (in footballing terms) as taking points aff Aberdeen. A point would be good, three points and I'm over the moon. Another win over them today and we should take their ECWC replica trophy off them until they can beat us for it.