Motherwell v Morton

St Mirren/Hamilton v Ross County

Inverness/Dunfermline v Celtic

Ayr v Falkirk

Rangers v Dundee Utd

Hearts v St Johnstone

Aberdeen v Queen of the South

Edit: beaten to it.

Morton will bring a big support. A full strength 'Well team will be needed for this one.

They certainly will, this tie has the potential to bring in an excellent crowd so hopefully it doesn't get snowed off or anything.

We'll need to play better than we did against Queen's Park as I doubt Morton will be quite as generous to our backline as they were. The way we've been playing at home this season, this will be no foregone conclusion and we'll need to be right up for this and at our best because Morton will come here and fancy their chances.

Looking forward to this one already

Could have been worse, but this will be a hard game for us and is most definately a potential 'banana skin'.

Can you not just be happy that your team scored 4 goals at the weekend and made it to the next round? (Although I heard Arbroath put up a decent showing).

Probably 1991 :nod:

*Oh Dont start that pish again*

I was on holiday when we played Morton on that Cup run. So I didn't have to endure all the stress of that particular tie - just picked up the paper next morning and read we had made it through.

Some of them are bit full of themselves considering it's over 20 years since they were even in the top division!

Don't see where you get that from. A pretty measured and realistic response from them I thought. Basically along the lines of, "och ffs we wanted a day out further away than Motherwell, they're a good team, we'll probably get beat but we might have a slight chance."

Just seen this post there

(GreacensGenitão @ Jan 9 2012, 02:54 PM) *

That's because Raith are headed for the 2nd division and Motherwell are Europa League bound. sad.gif

Champions League wink.gif

Rangers don't meet the eligibility criteria to play in European competition.

Now how true is that considering their shares have just been suspended?