St Mirren Game 17 Dec In Doubt

gilmour

9.30am sounds about right, I think ultra early kick-offs on a Saturday could be the way forward, that way we could all hit the boozer just shortly after opening time, or even head to watch our English team if they were playing in a reasonably accessible area of Northern England.

Grand ideas - but only if we play it in the middle of summer. One-off, early kick-off, Saturday morning, summer football games could tap into a whole new market.

Plus, of course, we would make it free entry for everyone just to ensure it's successful.

Ha, so the c**t posts there but not here. Still trying to decide if this is a bad thing... :laugh:

was wondering about that myself until I saw that his post (if it was him?) on there reaches a few hundred more users than on here :huh: , whats that saying about stats?

was wondering about that myself until I saw that his post (if it was him?) on there reaches a few hundred more users than on here :huh: , whats that saying about stats?

Nah, he just needs to repeatedly spell things out over at FPC because they're not as smart as (most of) us over here.

Grand ideas - but only if we play it in the middle of summer. One-off, early kick-off, Saturday morning, summer football games could tap into a whole new market.

Plus, of course, we would make it free entry for everyone just to ensure it's successful.

...and maybe the SPL will be able to sell TV deals for a world audience as the time slots would suit some TV stations.

...and maybe the SPL will be able to sell TV deals for a world audience as the time slots would suit some TV stations.

I have no idea why they stopped selling it. When I moved out here in 1997 we used to get one SPL game a week plus highlights of the others - albeit on a delayed transmission.

Maybe the TV stations lost interest in buying or the SPL lost interest in selling, but I would imagine there is still a market for it on the Fox Soccer channel or similar.