Moved Seats Today From Normal Seat(season Ticket Holder)

PettyWulliegrew

We moved seats as well.

Grumpy old gets moaning (amongst themselves) that we were in their seats (one wee biddy nearly lost her napper she shook it from side to side that much).

I felt the need to butt in and remind them of the situation (which they clearly knew about but felt the need to moan anyway).

I thought where I usually sit was bad for negativity

Jeeh Soh Man! This was a new high!

I think the best answer is to let folks take their seats home with them so they can sit in front of the mirror and practice their insults :huh:

Altogether now. . . "Get Fitzpatrick aff McGhee, He's shite!"

Usually sit in the DC but won tickets for the Phil for Saturday.

Padded seat yes but knees at my chest whole game. Some twat behind who thought he was Sir Alex and bith rows in front were filled with ex-players who all got up and left 15mins from time left it very bloddy drafty!!

Glad I didn't pay for the seat - kept looking across at my empty seats in the DC and wishing I was there!!!

We ended up #stealing' the seats of the two biggest bawbag Motherwell fans goin. Some degenerate old boy and his burberry clad boy (about 35 mind ye).

Told us to move as we were 'in his seat'. Told him that 'today it wisnae his seat as it's no' a league game' To his boy's credit he told the old guy to leave it. He made a fuss and sat infront of us the empty seat there all along anyway - on the aisle!!)

Wish we'd moved the old boy just shouted pure shite the whole game while his boy argued with a guy next to me about how he knew more about fitba' than him as he had ing away from section F to avoid this pish in future!

See the seats in the main stand to the right hand side of the directors box which are still leather with armrests but not quite as fancy. Are you allowed to sit there for a cup game if you pay at the gate?

No, that's the Millenium Club. The club offered members each of their seats for £40 on Saturday.

We ended up #stealing' the seats of the two biggest bawbag Motherwell fans goin. Some degenerate old boy and his burberry clad boy (about 35 mind ye).

Told us to move as we were 'in his seat'. Told him that 'today it wisnae his seat as it's no' a league game' To his boy's credit he told the old guy to leave it. He made a fuss and sat infront of us the empty seat there all along anyway - on the aisle!!)

Wish we'd moved the old boy just shouted pure shite the whole game while his boy argued with a guy next to me about how he knew more about fitba' than him as he had ing away from section F to avoid this pish in future!

This sounds like two guys who sat near me at Nancy and got rather aggressive with the poor guy who was sitting in one of their allocated seats.

I think the general lesson is if you're quite happy where you sit don't try somewhere else for a change - you'll only be disappointed!