Streets Around Firpark An Icerink

gilmour

Fair enuff ya big wummin

Hope your currently safe wrapped up in your cotton wool away from the big bad world.

How would you cope if you lived in somewhere like Shotts where its icy 12 months of the year

We're managing fine up here. Currently enjoying this warm snap we're having at the moment.

Just in from a nice BBQ and drinks out the back.

B-):beach:

So this is you pointing me in the right direction im so very sorry i misinterpreted it as sarcasm from someone who was no where near the ground today, so therefor knows the sod route of fuk all.

As for being soft this i may be but my bones are not when they break due to untreated pavements?

Oneil i don't want them to grit every path just the ones that will get 4000 people walking on them ffs its no brainer and i had boots on not hush puppies did you go to the game either???

Has anyone pointed out to you recently that your a pure gimp?

• Like 3

So this is you pointing me in the right direction im so very sorry i misinterpreted it as sarcasm from someone who was no where near the ground today, so therefor knows the sod route of fuk all.

As for being soft this i may be but my bones are not when they break due to untreated pavements?

Oneil i don't want them to grit every path just the ones that will get 4000 people walking on them ffs its no brainer and i had boots on not hush puppies did you go to the game either???

AndyP sat beside me at the game so stop being an idiot.

I do however agree with your original point that the pavements were tretcharous. Since they are public roads its NLC you have to complain to so i dont follow your hissy fit when someone gives you the appropriate contact information to make your case.

I wonder if the local retail parks were gritted prior to their opening?

Often retail parks are 'non adopted roads' eg private& therefore not the responsibility of the council. the shops or the park management will sort out gritting.

However, the roads around fir park are the councils responsibility& yes it would be nice if they had been treated