• Omar Daley
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Best bit of entertainment was Murphy's run, shame Higdon couldn't finish it or it could have been a goal of the season contender.

Thought Jennings had a decent game but I'd give it to Darren Randolph - a rock all match, caught ever cross, held ever shot and made some very good saves.

murphy looked a lot better today which is reassuring , central midifelders looked like they struggled , law didnt have the same influence he usually does in the home games ive seen still played very well and good assist for the goal however , went for higdon but won header after header and murphy and co. got on the end of a few of them !!!! :O

Was Murphy's finest game in a long time. I gave it to Higdon, other than the first half miss he didn't put a foot wrong. Great centre forward for those of us who can understand football.

Thought Daley was superb going forward but his positional awareness defensively was gantin'.

Murphy??? Ye are havin' a laugh surely? he was gantin' except for one or two runs i. the first 10 mins

Dunno what game you were watching, thought he had a good game, certainley not ganting by any means. Daley and Law put in a great shift. Chuffed for higgy getting a goal against his former employers.Cant stand the Midden.

:wank:

Thought McCall was spot on with taking Daley off as he was starting to tire and was looking a wee bit suspect defensively......just a pity about the fact he was replaced by 'he who is worse than a man short'.

:wank:

Oh, look at you with the fancy 'emoticons', you're wit is as effective as Humphrey's crossing, decision-making and ability to beat a man.

I've given this guy the benefit of the doubt for 2.5 seasons now, but Saturday just summed him up, he is totally shite. But at least he gives the East Stand a wee wave at the end of another inept performance :thumbup:

Oh, look at you with the fancy 'emoticons', you're wit is as effective as Humphrey's crossing, decision-making and ability to beat a man.

I've given this guy the benefit of the doubt for 2.5 seasons now, but Saturday just summed him up, he is totally shite. But at least he gives the East Stand a wee wave at the end of another inept performance :thumbup:

And you will keep getting those witty 'emoticons, He is Motherwell player but why constantly abuse him.. If i was him i would try and hit you in the stand with one of my crosses too! :help: