Obrien And Sheridan

Rustic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to have a dislike of protestants Diggle, is there a reason for that?

No 'technically' I am one mate - although would class myself as an atheist since my early teens.

Friends and family on both sides of the big divide.

I've a dislike for biterness mate! any shape or form.

Thanks for the concern though!

Outrageous slur on 'onthefringes' there.

Not only does he live in Carfin but he's a pillar of the community up there having won best garden twice in recent years at the Gala day and you can never sneak past him without having to buy a "Carfin , oor wee village" raffle ticket.

It is unfortunate that all this stuff is brought into football.

It seems to have gone beyond the stage where it can be joked about and in a way that is unfortunate as I used to enjoy hearing stories from the Rangers and Celtic fans I know about how OTT some of their own supporters can be.

I am happy to have Cillian and Jim at the club and to be honest their background has never crossed my mind in the past.

I'll prob be as rich as donald findlay when i graduate after all i am top of my class at most subjects that you prob wouldnt understand

Fuck me, presumably one of those subjects you're excelling at isn't English.

I didn't know Motherwell college were doing a Law course but it's nice to see that they've got an active positive discrimination policy for retards. :P

Outrageous slur on 'onthefringes' there.

Not only does he live in Carfin but he's a pillar of the community up there having won best garden twice in recent years at the Gala day and you can never sneak past him without having to buy a "Carfin , oor wee village" raffle ticket.

Anybody at Fir Park reading this? I'll sort that 'hallowed turf' right out. Need to get rid of those who masquerade as groundsmen North Lanarkshires council cast offs first...

Where has all this motherwell are anti-catholic rubbish came from? I think i speak for the majority of Motherwell fans by saying i hate the old firm in equal measure and I hate everything that they stand for and at no time in supporting Motherwell have I seen favouritism to one or the other.

Start of the thread questions o'brien and sheridan topics - what about when bob malcolm signed and the abuse that he's taken since, does that make us a 'tim' club then because we gave an ex rangers player stick, or did that go unnoticed by the bigot police on here?

Once again too many people with too high opinions of themselves trying to highlight a problem that doesn't exist.

Where has all this motherwell are anti-catholic rubbish came from? It was mentioned that there has been an element of it

I think i speak for the majority of Motherwell fans by saying i hate the old firm in equal measure and I hate everything that they stand for and at no time in supporting Motherwell have I seen favouritism to one or the other. So do I mate, I agree wholeheartedly with that a huge majority indeed - however no one has mentioned favouritism to either side of the 'old firm'.

Start of the thread questions o'brien and sheridan topics - what about when bob malcolm signed and the abuse that he's taken since, does that make us a 'tim' club then because we gave an ex rangers player stick, or did that go unnoticed by the bigot police on here? I'm sure Bob Malcolm was covered in the thread. Bigot police? surely people are just expressing an opinion? You can say what you like too and you just have!

Once again too many people with too high opinions of themselves trying to highlight a problem that doesn't exist. Thanks for stepping in to clear that up for us then

Firstly, I thought Sheridan, when he came on, looked useful and I am generally optimistic about him.

Secondly, O'Brien. I thought he was absolutely rotten when he first played for us. But I was really impressed by what I saw on Saturday. TBH I havn't been to a game for a while, so the difference in his play was quite striking to me. Hope he continues to progress.

Thirdly. The nationality question! I don't really have a problem with players like McGeady choosing to play for a diddy country. They are well within their rights and I respect that, although I do confess to feel a bit disapointed. However, I will boo and heckle them when they come to play us. This isn't because I'm a bigot but an attempt to put them off their game, a bit of gamesmanship, if you like. If they, like O'Brien, wear the Claret and Amber, then that's different. How dare anyone criticise his freedom of choice. :lol:

Noticed you posting here for a while, and there was always something that really annoyed me about your posts, then it just hit me....... you are a wanker!

Sorry mods, but a spade's a spade!

:huh: thanks

I've noticed you both on the new forum and the old as well mate!

You gonna hunt me down and bomb my house (again)

You are a bigot.

Are you claiming anyone who follows either the orange order or for that matter the republic marches/ira aren't morons ? Or do you support these groups, i find it hard to believe you are calling someone a bigot who is being critical of a bigoted group of people, doesnae really make sense does it :huh:

This is one of those debates that could go round and round in circles , for my 10 cents worth I do think there are Bigoted elements within the Motherwell support and those without the bus fare to get to either the East End or the Govan areas of Glasgow, but then this IMO is prevalent within the whole of Scottish Football and representative of the wider Social Issues in Lanarkshire.

However I doubt if we are any better or worse than anyone else and I'd rather they spent their Blue or indeed Green money at Fir Park than at either of the Old Firms Stadia.

And for what its worth I agree with bigshinyhead when he said "Please note that Aiden McGeady is the exception to this. Not because of his choosing ROI over Scotland but simply because he is a whining wee shite with a face you'd never tire of kicking"

Noticed you posting here for a while, and there was always something that really annoyed me about your posts, then it just hit me....... you are a wanker!

Sorry mods, but a spade's a spade!

Yep got your PM mate - and so it starts all over again! I'm not interested in getting into it again with you although I'm looking forward to some tasty stuff the next time you come in from the pub after a few.

What you don't realise is that exactly what you're accusing me of - is exactly what you're displaying yourself.

If you on't like my point - Reply or move on.

This is an area that I've got views on - some agree some don't - Bourne out by the various replys. I can live with all of that - you obviously cant.

Please accept my PM back in the spirit it's intended.

Yep got your PM mate - and so it starts all over again! I'm not interested in getting into it again with you although I'm looking forward to some tasty stuff the next time you come in from the pub after a few.

What you don't realise is that exactly what you're accusing me of - is exactly what you're displaying yourself.

If you on't like my point - Reply or move on.

This is an area that I've got views on - some agree some don't - Bourne out by the various replys. I can live with all of that - you obviously cant.

Please accept my PM back in the spirit it's intended.

As per my pm, these things are best dealt with in such a way as the forum is not clogged up by attention seeking posts. Please keep this nonsense to PMs.

As per my pm, these things are best dealt with in such a way as the forum is not clogged up by attention seeking posts. Please keep this nonsense to PMs.

I'm not interested in entering in to anything via PM with you mate. I'm not interested in you advising me on how I will or won't use SteelmenOnline either. Are you some sort of uber-moderator?

Your views are your views. If you've got something to say say it. If you don't, don't.

People have views I'll agree or disagree. I have views people agree or disagree.

I still can't get you're head round where the depth of this problem lies with you. All that hunt me down and bomb me pish - where is that coming from?

If I were you I'd just ignore me, otherwise, as I said in my only PM on the matter. . . .