• Omar Daley
    • Tom Hateley
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Henrik Ojaama
    • Steve Jennings
    • Null Vote

Higdon for me. Thought he battled hard, won most of what he went for and played some nice stuff to bring others into the game. Said it all that he was at times having to track back into our half or go wide to get a chance to actually get on the ball.

Thought Craigan was decent except for the goal, got turned far too easily.

Randolph was his usual excellent self, no chance with the goal.

Daley annoyed me today. Was excellent in the first half but seemed to give up in the second. There were some points he didn't even bother running after his man.

I did think Clancy had a howler. Every pass he played put someone straight under pressure and he was constantly out of position. The goal came from him drifting out of position and Craigan having to step in to cover. Lost count of the number of times I saw Hutch out at right back too.

• Like 2

missed the game but how did Ojaama play/ how long did he get!?

Last twenty. He looked decent, showed a bit of urgency and desire to make things happen which was lacking in others. One or two good runs, one good pull back from the byline which was begging for a midfield runner to latch onto and stick it in the net. Looks to have plenty of potential. Maybe worth a start at home to Dunfermline if he gets a bit longer of the bench at Tannadice next week.

• Like 2

anyone who voted higdon is smoking crack.

a striker who didn't manage either a shot on target or setting up a shot on target.

low expectations.

One of his efforts was superbly block by a ICT player, also set up some decent chances for Daley and Murphy. Actually thought he had a fairly good game today.

Well I thought Daley was murder in the second half and needed hooking which just shows you its all about opinions. To me the front half of the team were totally impotent and never looked like threatening at all apart from the odd run and flick by Murphy. Higdon won more than his share of balls but nobody there for the second one unless he was able to spread it wide and if he did his poor mobility combined with our poor crossing meant that nothing came of it. So the best in Claret and Amber for me needs to be a defender and I thought Craigan looked assured. I think blaming him for the goal is a bit harsh as he only got turned because he went tight on him which given the percentages of what Tade had done other time was the correct decision. For me we just accept that as the flash of brilliance that beat us.

anyone who voted higdon is smoking crack.

a striker who didn't manage either a shot on target or setting up a shot on target.

low expectations.

None of our forward players really troubled the keeper today though - did they?

The way we're set up up front at the moment just isn't working and it's not working because we're not linking up or getting close enough together.

Higdon for me tries to take the first forward pass and lay it off or knock the ball down or on for someone else.

People like yourself have quite clearly had it in for Higdon from the start - I don't understand it but it's your shout.

He was by some distance better than others today - yet every single game you'll stroll on up to remind us how pish he is.

We're not playing well as a team and that includes 'some of our own' as well as some of the 'incomers' who have come in because their wage demands match our budget.

It's like some rustic village on the edge of Dartmoor around here at times

Kinda "You're not from these parts - are ya?"

He was by some distance better than others today - yet every single game you'll stroll on up to remind us how pish he is.

i disagree.

daley and murphy at least looked dangerous in the first half and they were all awful in the 2nd.

do you not think there is a connection between or shite goal scoring record and higdon? we paid for a leader and he's not doing it.

i disagree.

daley and murphy at least looked dangerous in the first half and they were all awful in the 2nd.

do you not think there is a connection between or shite goal scoring record and higdon? we paid for a leader and he's not doing it.

Like I say I completely disagree - I think Higdon's doing his bit and I think others are coming up way way short.

Never mind though they're our boys so that's OK

None of our forward players really troubled the keeper today though - did they?

The way we're set up up front at the moment just isn't working and it's not working because we're not linking up or getting close enough together.

Higdon for me tries to take the first forward pass and lay it off or knock the ball down or on for someone else.

People like yourself have quite clearly had it in for Higdon from the start - I don't understand it but it's your shout.

We're not playing well as a team and that includes 'some of our own' as well as some of the 'incomers' who have come in because their wage demands match our budget.

It's like some rustic village on the edge of Dartmoor around here at times

Kinda "You're not from these parts - are ya?"

Praise the Lord someone who can see he is doing his bit.

I ended up falling a bit behind my group at full time today and had to briskly walk past a few groups as I came out the East Stand and every one was offering something along the lines of 'that Higdon was fucking murder'. Aye he didn't get in behind but he dropped back in a game we were struggling tried to get involved, won his headers, sprayed the ball wide, occasionally tried to take someone on - when our attacking midfielders and other forwards are creating feck all what else do you expect him to do? We all know he isn't that quick which unfortinately means when he wins the ball and sprays it he aint always up with the game but if he didn't do that the ball would be back down the other end. Unlike Murphy, Law and in patches Daley he wasn't completely anonymous and was bursting a gut to try and get us into a position to score. Of course its disappointing that our home form is so poor - but to try and pick him as the scapegoat is poor form. We need to get someone closer to him at home as playing the wing football we do away isn't so easy on the tight pitch especially when everyone knows its what we want to try. Law was pruchased I assume to make us less one dimensional and we need to use him to that effect. And he needs to stop hiding every time the midfield gets congested.