V Accies

Moe_Green

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of folk have touched on this already but the people that should be booed are the fucking diddy coaches who said he wasn't good enough for Scotland when he is quite clearly a cracking player with lots of potential. Remember as well mcgeady was in the same boat, now how can these coaches say that mcgeady and mccarthy aren't good enough for Scotland yet Kevin Kyle, Paul Devlin and captain Kirk are?

What exactly has mccarthy done wrong he got told he wasn't good enough and got offered the chance somewhere else and took it, he chose to play for his second country instead of no country at all, big fucking woop give the kid a break.

I don't buy into the argument that scotland didn't approach him - what did he want a fcuking fanfare on his 15th birthday from the SFA?!

Also read recently that 2 other hamilton youth players aged 14 and 15 have chosen ROI due to scotland showing no interest in them - I mean again what do these kids expect? Do they want the SFA to speak to every single youth player in the country and say 'Aye no bother wee man, stick with us and we'll give you a cap' -get fcuking real!

If you're scottish, you're scottish and if you're good enough you will get picked for your country. Guys like Paul Hartley and Barry Robson didn't get picked til their late 20's, if these d1cks want to go whoring yourself out to other nations at the age of 15 then frankly i wouldn't want them anywhere near the scotland team and they deserve all the abuse they get and to reiterate its not racist/sectarian abuse, the same way as Kris Boyd/Burton O'Brien have been abused for turning their back on their country.

A couple of folk have touched on this already but the people that should be booed are the fucking diddy coaches who said he wasn't good enough for Scotland when he is quite clearly a cracking player with lots of potential. Remember as well mcgeady was in the same boat, now how can these coaches say that mcgeady and mccarthy aren't good enough for Scotland yet Kevin Kyle, Paul Devlin and captain Kirk are?

What exactly has mccarthy done wrong he got told he wasn't good enough and got offered the chance somewhere else and took it, he chose to play for his second country instead of no country at all, big fucking woop give the kid a break.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh McCarthy choose Ireland because Scotland didn't give him a cap at 15 years old is bollocks. It has no basis in fact. He choose Ireland because of a dying wish of his granddad. Everytime he uses the excuse that he wasn't capped at 15 (FIFTEEN FFS) he becomes more of a fucking prick as he's a flat out lier.

Grandad's dying wish, nothing to do with SFA

As for McGeady, again he WAS capped by Scotland at the age of 14 (might have been 15) when he was on the books of Queen's Park. It was rules, which are followed by all the other Home Nations that stopped him gaining more caps.

I don't buy into the argument that scotland didn't approach him - what did he want a fcuking fanfare on his 15th birthday from the SFA?!

Also read recently that 2 other hamilton youth players aged 14 and 15 have chosen ROI due to scotland showing no interest in them - I mean again what do these kids expect? Do they want the SFA to speak to every single youth player in the country and say 'Aye no bother wee man, stick with us and we'll give you a cap' -get fcuking real!

If you're scottish, you're scottish and if you're good enough you will get picked for your country. Guys like Paul Hartley and Barry Robson didn't get picked til their late 20's, if these d1cks want to go whoring yourself out to other nations at the age of 15 then frankly i wouldn't want them anywhere near the scotland team and they deserve all the abuse they get and to reiterate its not racist/sectarian abuse, the same way as Kris Boyd/Burton O'Brien have been abused for turning their back on their country.

My friend that is the best post i have ever read!

Guest DaviDoOOO

There is no evidence of this spitting incident or coin throwing except on a thread on PnB. Which the Accie fan said his mate whos cousin is a Motherwell fan :huh: saw this .Anyway this wee dick is born in Scotland and has Scottish parents so fuck him, deserves any abuse he gets.

Without trying to condone any of this, the PC Brigade should never be allowed anywhere near a football ground as is them along with crap stearding that are ruining football. If I want to shout something at a player, ie Tokely is a wife beating bastrd, then I will and no one is going to stop me unless they are wearing a uniform(which doesn't happen unless you are Celtic Park or Ibrox). It is stopping people going to football matches because SPL atmospheres are the worst in Britain. In most cases there is more atmosphere on the moon than inside say, Tannadice

Do you really think that more people would come to Scottish football if they could shout sectarian abuse?

I dont know but maybe your opinion would be more valid if you did'nt have a fascist avitar.

Guest DaviDoOOO
Do you really think that more people would come to Scottish football if they could shout sectarian abuse?

I dont know but maybe your opinion would be more valid if you did'nt have a fascist avitar.

Of course not but what sectarian abuse was shouted by the Well fans ?

:D:D

Bollocks, so with nothing to say you simply talk shite? In what way does my avatar make my opinion any less valid? So if I were to have a Martin Luther King or Lenin avatar it would mean my opinion would carry more weight? Bolt!