Randolph

Fergie79

One of my friends really disliked Woods and the rest of our group always had a wee laugh at his annoyance when the chants of Woods Woods went up after a good save. Of course the posters saying he was the worst goalie ever didn't join in with the chanting! Or they hadn't seen John Gardiner.

Whisper it, Stevie Woods actually made some fantastic saves and ensured we won some games. I'm sad enough to have kept the old highlights!

Yes he did, but sadly for him for every good game had he'd have three bad ones. He was regularly beaten at his near post, his kicking and distribution was poor and he couldn't deal with crosses into the box because his judgement was appalling. He was a bombscare of a goalkeeper and you were on tenderhooks any time the ball went near him.

Yes he did, but sadly for him for every good game had he'd have three bad ones. He was regularly beaten at his near post, his kicking and distribution was poor and he couldn't deal with crosses into the box because his judgement was appalling. He was a bombscare of a goalkeeper and you were on tenderhooks any time the ball went near him.

:laugh:

I remember Woods against Rangers in the cup at Fir Park,tried to clear with Gordon Durie closing him down,made a balls of it. Durie walks ball into net and in the replay at Ibrox went down in instalements for their winning goal. Ma mate swore blind at the time if he ever met him in the street..... :rolleyes: . Anyway Darren Randolph is the BEST keeper i've seen at Motherwell. :thumbup:

I remember Woods against Rangers in the cup at Fir Park,tried to clear with Gordon Durie closing him down,made a balls of it. Durie walks ball into net and in the replay at Ibrox went down in instalements for their winning goal. Ma mate swore blind at the time if he ever met him in the street..... :rolleyes: . Anyway Darren Randolph is the BEST keeper i've seen at Motherwell. :thumbup:

You've never seen Keith MacCrae? :mellow:

Yep and ive had a few barnies telling folk to give it a rest as my kids are there. 1 ginger twat in particular told me its the chance I take bringing my kids to the football. I could have smacked the cheeky c**t. Instead I asked him if hed walk down the street cursing away and if he would do it infront of the police as he thought it was so acceptable.

I can see Randolphs point but when he steamed in he lost my sympathy.

I don't see his tweets - does it sound as though he's off? I feared that from his reaction as he left the pitch. He's kidding himself if he doesn't think he'll get abuse anywhere.

One of his pals wishes him luck doing his thing in scotland& to come back down. Randy says 'soon'. Hopefully soon doesnt mean in the next 10 days.

I don't see his tweets - does it sound as though he's off? I feared that from his reaction as he left the pitch. He's kidding himself if he doesn't think he'll get abuse anywhere.

his tweets were nothing to do with abuse

just my interpretation (and probably that of most that read them) is that he expects to be back down South with his mates 'soon' (could just be teasing or even planning a short break, but it is transfer window time and we have a pretty full match schedule)

if it does happen, I doubt the decision will be due to one twat or even a few, it'll be a professional move nothing else

Bigger Club, more money, and a chance to win trophies and enhance his reputation at International level. The only reasons I could see him leaving this window.

Obviously for us we would be due a nice wedge of cash. Even if he leaves in the Summer it will probably turn out to very beneficial for us financially.