Flamurtari Programme Request

ECOSSE1991

Hello fellow 'Well fans,

First time post and I hope it is in the correct area. I am looking for a programme for the Flamurtari v Motherwell Europa League game 16 July 2009.

Let me know if you know of anyone who has one for sale, thank you.

8eaa48ff.jpg

think there was only ten people made it over :rolleyes:

going for £75 a programme

Hello jacktwin,

Thanks for replying. I am interested in the programme. Can you drop me a Private Message letting me know how much you are asking for it?

I've got one for sale Ecosse91 its in perfect condition let me know if you want it?

Probably the rarest programme i can remember.

Surely this thread deserves more than 1 photo deco :ph34r:

Edited by ECOSSE1991

I tried to send you a PM mate but its saying "Ecosse91 cannot receive mail"

I'm willing to sell the programme if you want it PM me your number or e-mail and i'll get in touch and i can meet you at the next home game or send it out.

Needs to get his post count up, Ecosse91, ask Decorator a couple of questions about Albania, how many folk went, how many were actually from the town of Motherwell, how many pictures he took and how many he's put up on here. BY the time you've finished that your post count should be high enough to be able to accept private messages. :rolleyes:

Needs to get his post count up, Ecosse91, ask Decorator a couple of questions about Albania, how many folk went, how many were actually from the town of Motherwell, how many pictures he took and how many he's put up on here. BY the time you've finished that your post count should be high enough to be able to accept private messages. :rolleyes:

did i not say im the only one thats done the 22 euro games :rolleyes:

• Like 1