A Special Thank You To Stuart Mccall, The Players And The Board

gilmour

Now its well known that Motherwell fans are very hard to please however i would just like to say thank you for the season so far. People say we should be happy with top 6 i don't agree maybe i have been spoiled but when we regularly perform well when does that stop becoming punching above our weight ?

However this season has been exceptional never mind Rangers being deducted points and Champions League place, we now have something in THIS Motherwell team i have not saw for a while "Mental strength and belief". Going behind to Hibs previous teams would have packed up but not this one it truly was a joy to watch.

McCall while i may not agree with his tactics 100% of the time has got it spot on (results speak for themselves)

The team is willing to fight for every place and has a never say die attitude i have not saw for a long time. I commented a while back where was our leader in the team the Cooper O'Neil type player to make them tick. This brings me on to Ojamma he is exactly what i was looking for while he adds a lot he also gets others to lift their own game this i feel has been the difference for us.

The Board now have us on a solid footing and well in the black Huge credit must be given for this as remember where we were and the urge to fling caution to the wind must be great esp when we are playing so well but they have remained composed. However a negative is the fan bas despite the boards attempts and offers we still do not have the attendances the team deserves, i hope they keep trying surely it will happen.

So the season so far before the Celtic game which realistically we dont expect to win but always hope has been a joy to be involved in. 3rd by a mile, in the black and with a dynamic creative passing team that is well set out and motivated by the manager.

What more could we as for ?

P's except tannoys that work and catering that doesn't sell out before HT ;)

Thank you for the memories of a very special season :cheers:

Now its well known that Motherwell fans are very hard to please however i would just like to say thank you for the season so far. People say we should be happy with top 6 i don't agree maybe i have been spoiled but when we regularly perform well when does that stop becoming punching above our weight ?

However this season has been exceptional never mind Rangers being deducted points and Champions League place, we now have something in THIS Motherwell team i have not saw for a while "Mental strength and belief". Going behind to Hibs previous teams would have packed up but not this one it truly was a joy to watch.

McCall while i may not agree with his tactics 100% of the time has got it spot on (results speak for themselves)

The team is willing to fight for every place and has a never say die attitude i have not saw for a long time. I commented a while back where was our leader in the team the Cooper O'Neil type player to make them tick. This brings me on to Ojamma he is exactly what i was looking for while he adds a lot he also gets others to lift their own game this i feel has been the difference for us.

The Board now have us on a solid footing and well in the black Huge credit must be given for this as remember where we were and the urge to fling caution to the wind must be great esp when we are playing so well but they have remained composed. However a negative is the fan bas despite the boards attempts and offers we still do not have the attendances the team deserves, i hope they keep trying surely it will happen.

So the season so far before the Celtic game which realistically we dont expect to win but always hope has been a joy to be involved in. 3rd by a mile, in the black and with a dynamic creative passing team that is well set out and motivated by the manager.

What more could we as for ?

P's except tannoys that work and catering that doesn't sell out before HT ;)

Thank you for the memories of a very special season :cheers:

It's no' finished :evilgrin:

But if we keep punching above our weight I'll be happy. The day we stop doing that in my eyes is the day the Old Firm leave and we become one of the 'establishment' clubs. Until then we'll be fighting against clubs bigger and wealthier and hopefully continue to defy the odds. Cos we are still battling against the odds IMO and always will.