Dunfermline Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

prideoflanarkshire

Team pretty much picks itself..... Daley in as usual... out wide... plays 60 ish minutes comes off Humphrey on... im sure thats the normal play.... No suprises i doubt.

That should be enough to beat Dunfermline...

I live in hope....:doh:

Another good Away Day in prospect, 10.16am train for us for potentially the last trip to East End Park for a few years.

I also don't buy this shite that because we're Motherwell we should all be cautious and nervous as we're always handing out points to those who need them. Just because it's memorable the few times it happens and largely forgetable when we actually beat a shite mob, doesn't make it true.

I fully expect a fairly straight forward victory tomorrow.

Swithering about going since I'm working till 8 in the morning. But I'm getting right up for it! I'm sure it will be an easy three points. I thought the 1-1 game up at Tannidice was the turning point of our season. Tomorrow is where we kick on and make that push to secure 3rd. With confidence high, 6 points between us and Rangers and 2 games to play against them.

I think we're in for a great end to the season...

Oh, and Jay, your train day sounds mega!

A warning to all travelling Dossers - the authorities at East End Park are pretty hard on "unacceptable behaviour" in the stands.

Especially the heinous crime of taking photographs...............

A warning to all travelling Dossers - the authorities at East End Park are pretty hard on "unacceptable behaviour" in the stands.

Have you heard something Dave? As far as I'm concerned the game and the atmosphere there earlier in the season, helped by the sensible stewarding, were great. Quite sad that this is the kind of thing we talk about in the run up to games nowdays. The classic was at Tannadice when the steward reminded us to be in our seats before kick off at about 2.50!!!

I will take any kind of win. it has been a while since we have come a cropper against a team we were expected to beat. Use to happen quite regularly.....

I am no MJC but we are overdue a bloody nose. On form alone we should win but not getting paid seemed to galvanise the Hearts team.

Looking forward to the game. Best away atmosphere of the season for me anyway. Same again would lift the players.

Hearts have plenty of talented players but are a mess behind the scenes which must be affecting them. Dunfermline have one or two good players but are pretty guff at the back. We've got the players to run them ragged.

Have you heard something Dave? As far as I'm concerned the game and the atmosphere there earlier in the season, helped by the sensible stewarding, were great.

Agreed. I don't actually envisage any problems, though could be wrong. Pretty sure we were told the same thing earlier in the season, then it turned out it was just the home fans in that wee shed stand (where the racists live) that they were clamping down.

We've got the players to run them ragged.

Yip. Midfield and up-front I genuinely didn't think there was too much between the teams at Fir Park but they were absolutely shocking at the back. If they play like that again Ojamaa and Higdon could take them apart very easily if they are on form.

Have you heard something Dave? As far as I'm concerned the game and the atmosphere there earlier in the season, helped by the sensible stewarding, were great. Quite sad that this is the kind of thing we talk about in the run up to games nowdays. The classic was at Tannadice when the steward reminded us to be in our seats before kick off at about 2.50!!!

Local police don't like offensive chanting. If there's one force in Scotland which will crack down hard on it its Fife constabulary. Look at the number of sectarian related arrests at EEP for example.