Season Tickets 2012/13 Thread

David

The main thing is that a club like Motherwell needs a really strong fanbase and they need to buy season tickets to support the club. It is FANTASTIC that season ticket sales are on the up again this year, the more we can steal the youngsters from the big two the better. The club and the supporters need to be applauded for their efforts, a fantastic club to be a part off.

p.s. just bumped into Roberto Martinez at Amsterdam airport and reminded him of what a great Champions League club we are !!!

Given the circumstances, I'm not sure he has fondest memories of our club. However he comes across as a decent bloke who was good enough to be polite to you. Who knows, maybe he doesn't hold any grudges - it's not as though he's ended up skint!

Given the circumstances, I'm not sure he has fondest memories of our club. However he comes across as a decent bloke who was good enough to be polite to you. Who knows, maybe he doesn't hold any grudges - it's not as though he's ended up skint!

I would have liked to have had time to have a good chat with him, he was really friendly guy and seemed happy to talk, but I was running late and he shook my hand and thanked me for wishing him good luck with his future, seemed a top bloke. would love to get him back to Fir Park as a guest of the club.

Just waiting on the outcome of any potential Newco decision before I renew my season ticket. Still hopeful (please!) that the club will back any ‘No to Newco’ campaign and I will still be able to attend SPL games at Fir Park. Shouldn’t be too long, before clubs will have to make a decision one way or another. Fingers crossed.

It needs to be resolved before the start of the new season, so I will just hold off until they indicate which way they intend to vote.

May be slow on the uptake here... What are your plans if the club vote as you wish 'No' and are defeated by those in chase of the Currant Buns filthy lucre?

How will you even know? Don't expect the club will reveal how they intend to/have voted, or a leak to the media... Still punish the club will you?

What are your plans if the club vote as you wish 'No' and are defeated by those in chase of the Currant Buns filthy lucre?

If the club vote NO I will happily give them my money. If I ask them and they don’t tell me how they voted, I sadly won’t be going back to another SPL game.

It needs to be resolved before the start of the new season, so I will just hold off until they indicate which way they intend to vote.

Motherwell need the support of every 'Well fan, as I have said before, as long as the decision is transparent and done for the best interest of Motherwell FC and not to pander to the old firm. Buy your season ticket and support your team, we need everyone behind us to make Motherwell a continued sucess.

• Like 1

1339515713[/url]' post='344833']

If the club vote NO I will happily give them my money. If I ask them and they don't tell me how they voted, I sadly won't be going back to another SPL game.

blink.gif Eh? Suspect you'll be awaiting that reply for some time...

I'm all for transparency in the matter, but, by your logic - being privy to each and every financially sensitive decision taken by our board of directors is a new one and one unlikely to happen.

blink.gif Eh? Suspect you'll be awaiting that reply for some time...

I'm all for transparency in the matter, but, by your logic - being privy to each and every financially sensitive decision taken by our board of directors is a new one and one unlikely to happen.

For a club who will soon be community owned, you would like to think that we have nothing to hide. The club have stated that they will consult the fans on this issue, so surely it’s not that hard to tell us which way they intend to vote. A simple YES or NO will do me.

For a club who will soon be community owned, you would like to think that we have nothing to hide. The club have stated that they will consult the fans on this issue, so surely it’s not that hard to tell us which way they intend to vote. A simple YES or NO will do me.

Exactly. I'm pretty much in the same boat.

For a club who will soon be community owned, you would like to think that we have nothing to hide. The club have stated that they will consult the fans on this issue, so surely it's not that hard to tell us which way they intend to vote. A simple YES or NO will do me.

Not sure your point here, so do you want to be consulted or do you want the board to tell you which they they will vote?

Presume you want to be consulted and then fans view to be taken up before a decision is made or are you being presumptious that the board have already made up their mind and paying lipservice to the fans?