Season Tickets 2012/13 Thread

David

Apologies if this has been asked - but can you get the 5% discount on your ST through the online renewal? I'm assuming so, but I can't find anywhere to do so.

If you are referring to the Well Society discount, then it isn't available when renewing online. When I enquired about it, I was advised to renew by phone or go in to the ticket office.

If you are referring to the Well Society discount, then it isn't available when renewing online. When I enquired about it, I was advised to renew by phone or go in to the ticket office.

Cheers mate. Aye, it was the Well Society discount - I ended up just renewing online last night anyway, need to pick up the brief at the ticket office though so I'll mention it and see if I can swing a wee 5% refund...

Given I'm back being a skint student, it's only actually £8 so it's not a massive amount - but I can put it towards a half-pint in Copenhagen for the Champions League trip.

1340808038[/url]' post='347301']

Cheers mate. Aye, it was the Well Society discount - I ended up just renewing online last night anyway, need to pick up the brief at the ticket office though so I'll mention it and see if I can swing a wee 5% refund...

Given I'm back being a skint student, it's only actually £8 so it's not a massive amount - but I can put it towards a half-pint in Copenhagen for the Champions League trip.

Jay, didn't get my discount when I first purchased. Sorted no problems on my return, they require to alter details on the processed ticket placed inside the season book. Job's a good 'un

Jay, didn't get my discount when I first purchased. Sorted no problems on my return, they require to alter details on the processed ticket placed inside the season book. Job's a good 'un

Cheers mate, going to nip over tomorrow, pick up my new season brief, and hopefully get 5% back in my pocket!

• 3 weeks later...

i dropped my season ticket a coupla years ago, i pick'n'choose games now - i've since been spending it on chasing salmon. you get a full days fishing for the price of 2hrs at fp.

recent events have had a strange effect tho! i've been dragging a celitic fan from work to FP for a coupla years for the odd game, and a mate (gers fan) from lanark too. they've enjoyed it, and i've been drumming 'local team' into em and moaning about the cartel spl for years.

so, out for a pint the other night and they hit me with - 'we wanna get season tickets for FP' - i thot they were at it! they then explained how they liked the intimacy of fp, the community ownership/well society.....!!!

this is from 2 guys who know more about each others teams than they do their own! and they are 38 & 44, hard to change at that age!

if i'd said to thema year ago they'd be asking that - they wooda thot i needed sectioned!

so - 3 new season books on way. :O

i wonder how many other folk from the shire may be temted from the uglies?

• Like 1

I stopped doing season tickets a while back after more than ten years, was quite happy paying my cash at the gate and taking my mates wee boy when I could

he's been raised in a gers dominated family, strips, calenders, posters, birthday cakes the lot, but over ten years of gradually increasing his trips to see live football at Fir park and the occasional roadtrip he decided to buy himself a Well strip with his birthday money and he now talks about the 'well in terms of 'us' and 'we' So this season I was going to buy me and him a couple of season tickets

but then after a couple of Scotland games his little sister decided she wants to start coming to Fir park with us now and again and his dad has decided Fir park is the place to be for football

so thats now 2 adults paid for and a couple of wellevate season tickets that are all new to the ST numbers, Ive got some hope that maybe just maybe we can get through this year and then structure a sustainable setup

I'm also working hard on pestering a few lapsed Well fans back into the fold with their families, one success from every group of regulars would stick another few hundred on the attendence

• Like 2

so thats now 2 adults paid for and a couple of wellevate season tickets that are all new to the ST numbers, Ive got some hope that maybe just maybe we can get through this year and then structure a sustainable setup

I'm also working hard on pestering a few lapsed Well fans back into the fold with their families, one success from every group of regulars would stick another few hundred on the attendence

Good news and good effort on your behalf...

We need a sustained form of modern day crusade to get the lapsed Well fans back.

I still have a seaon ticket but plan to PATG for the Club 12 game. Also considering upping my Well Society and/or sponsoring a player.

Also need to twist my Old man to up his Well Society package to Claret. He can afford too....just a bit of a scrooge is all :nod:

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming that the East Stand, Cooper Stand and the POD middle section are full, I would have thought that this must account for around 7000-7500 punters.

Does anyone know the exact amount that each stand holds?

I imagine there is a wee bit of confusion on your part. I hope we have sold 7500 season tickets laugh1.gif .

I guess you mean the Champions league game thumbup.gif