Going The Right Way

Noah Dosser

Looks like the labours of the Well youth system are paying off again. 2 U/19 players ( I know Carswell signed a new deal recently and is regarded as a 1st team squad member) on the pitch and one on the bench against Aberdeen.

Well done to S. Carswell and particularly A. Cummins.

Good to see that of the squad yesterday Murphy, Forbes, McHugh, Carswell and Murray have all 'come through the ranks' at youth level.

I've omitted Page and Cummins because they were 'brought in', but are still young and showed up well.

Good to know that the conveyor belt is working and from my watching the U/ 19's there are a few more who will be able to step up soon.

Sorry guys, I was concentrating on the younger players who are coming through and hopefully will feature in the future

I know, mate. Was being a bit tongue in cheek mentioning Hammell.

You're right though and it's something I'd like to see more of. We only had two Scots in our starting eleven yesterday. Obviously that doesn't take into account that Page and Cummins are technically from our youth system..

You're right though and it's something I'd like to see more of. We only had two Scots in our starting eleven yesterday. Obviously that doesn't take into account that Page and Cummins are technically from our youth system..

Me tae ;)

Phew ! didn't want to upset anyone at this time of the day !

Good news is that the U/19's have the likes of Erwin, Moore, McGachie, Asghar, Devlin, Watt and Stewart who are all Scottish and coming on a treat.

Others like Hetherington, Francis -Angol (both English) and Mekongo (French) are coming on well too.

• Like 1