On This Day

decorator

4th May, 1991, two weeks before Hampden..........

Pretty sure that's Andy P jumping around at 3:31 in after the third. What a day!

4th May, 1991, two weeks before Hampden..........

Pretty sure that's Andy P jumping around at 3:31 in after the third. What a day!

I shouldn't have watched that. Reckon we're definitely going to pump them on Saturday now.

Recalling days like that give you hope that we can do it. Rangers were streets ahead of the team they have now, this Motherwell side is as comparable to that one as any other. Just shows you that on the day it don't always turn out like folk expect it to.

Recalling days like that give you hope that we can do it. Rangers were streets ahead of the team they have now, this Motherwell side is as comparable to that one as any other. Just shows you that on the day it don't always turn out like folk expect it to.

I actually agree with what you're saying but people are just getting fed up with our record against Rangers now. When I say fed up I mean fed up believing that they are there for the taking and this is the time. Then we go out there and get mauled by 4, 5 or 6. People are hoping that if they go into the game with little or no expectations that it wont hurt as much although I doubt that it will hurt less. 9 and a half years is a long long time and every defeat saps my belief even more, and I'm sure it is the same for others.

Edited by nethertonwellfan

Each and every defeat we've had since that Faddy goal is just going to make the game we actually do get it right all the more special I guess!

• Like 1

Each and every defeat we've had since that Faddy goal is just going to make the game we actually do get it right all the more special I guess!

Indeed, I have said that many times. I do hope it comes on Saturday though, it would be massive just like the win at Parkhead in McGhee's first season it will probably give us the belief that will get us at least third.