Pfa Manager Of The Year

Dosser30

Adams and McCall are the real choices

Lennon's a joke, the biggest team with the biggest budget and all he ends up with is the SPL championship add the fact he can't control himself or accept the fact his team gets beaten.

If we keep 3rd then McCall if not then Adams. However Adams is the safe choice and at the end of the day I would have no complains if he did get it.

• Like 1

Motherwell have one of the top three managers in the country, as voted for by their colleagues.

Yet on here there is a "Time Running Out For McCall?" thread. Fair enough, though surely we have a right to demand at least one of the top two managers in the country.

Wouldn't grudge him either but I think people going a bit far with his great performance at Ross County for half/three quarters of the season the season.

Ross County are backed to the hilt financially and with other sides down grading/get back to where they were it should have been easier than it turned out to be for County.

Can they not announce these when the season is over?

I think it's in France where they have all there player and manager of the year awards around Christmas/New Year.

Always seemed a much more sensible idea to me to judge a manager over the second half of one season and the first half of another. You not only know who won what in the previous season but also how they followed it up in the first half of the current season.

people who watch us regularly vs people who don't

Watched us very regularly this season actually. Not missed a home game and I have been to more away games than I've missed.

Judging by your posts on here of late, I wonder what fulfilment you get from watching Motherwell. We are 3rd place in the league, favourites to secure Champions league. This is as good as it gets. If you are really still so downbeat in one of our most successful seasons in recent times, then you'd probably be better finding another hobby that you actually enjoy.