Buzz

mon_da_well

I don't see who would be interested in signing him though. He is an excellent shot stopper but the rest of his game is relatively poor, namely, his kicking ability and his commanding of the box. Not saying that i would like to see him go but if he doesn't want to be part of the club he would be better to leave in the summer.

Would h8 to see buzz leave in the summer but it has a certain inevitabilty about it!!

Unless we get europe again this will be the difference between an improved squad or a weakened one for next season.

So we have a lot to fight for between now and the end of the season.

With the reserve league's disbandment there will be opportunities to strengthen more this summer, but i hope we gain more than we lose

I reckon he would get a move easily. He gets a hard tome for his kicking and not commanding his area, though his kicking has improved greatly this season. And I think that the current generation of goalkeepers all seem to be solid shot stoppers but are not so good at commanding their area and dealing with crosses.

It's only really the older goalies who stand out with all 3 skills, Van Der Sar. I'd be strugling to name another now that Kahn has retired. Cech, actually, thats about it.

Even the big teams are struggling wih this, Kahn's replacement Rensing is woeful, Casillas, Valdez, Reina, the list is endless. All world class shot stoppers ut don't ask them to deal with crosses.

I reckon he's hedging his bets , if he signed a new contract and went on to have a fantastic season he might have missed out this way he can wait till summer if he does have a belter of a season can either get a move or a better deal if he doesn't chances are Motherwell will put a contract on the Table.