New Third Kit Online Now

awp

Are the XXXL and XXL shirts more expensive as they have so much more material? :huh:

I don't suppose they are, but then how can they charge more for a long sleeved small, medium or large shirt when they charge less for short sleeved XXXL or XXL which use so much more material? :huh: Madness.

Right, I'm away to bed.

Are the XXXL and XXL shirts more expensive as they have so much more material? :huh:

I don't suppose they are, but then how can they charge more for a long sleeved small, medium or large shirt when they charge less for short sleeved XXXL or XXL which use so much more material? :huh: Madness.

Right, I'm away to bed.

That would be active discrimination against fat bastards!

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first close look at our new third kit today and while the top looks superb, the woven/printed applique club badge on our shirts still looks cheap. I say it every year, but a properly embroidered club badge looks much, much classier. I really wish that Puma would adopt the direct embroidered badge as standard on all of their match kit.

Here ends my yearly Gok Wan badge design rant. laugh.gif

I had my first close look at our new third kit today and while the top looks superb, the woven/printed applique club badge on our shirts still looks cheap. I say it every year, but a properly embroidered club badge looks much, much classier. I really wish that Puma would adopt the direct embroidered badge as standard on all of their match kit.

Here ends my yearly Gok Wan badge design rant. laugh.gif

My faither and I are massive advocates of this. Fully agree.

• Like 1

They had proper stock levels but more folk wanted to buy it than normal cos it's a fucking belter so it's not available until next month now. Not that big a deal really. Should be glad we've got such a good kit and bide your time

No I am that I'm just gutted it's taking so long that's all. I would have bought it sooner but always get the new top as a birthday present and that's July so waited. I can exchange it for something else or get a credit note but still they should be catering for us fat bastards a bit more, pun intended :lol: (just a large is all I want) .

No I am that I'm just gutted it's taking so long that's all. I would have bought it sooner but always get the new top as a birthday present and that's July so waited. I can exchange it for something else or get a credit note but still they should be catering for us fat bastards a bit more, pun intended :lol: (just a large is all I want) .

It's a bit of a bugger but no-one will be more disappointed than the man in the shop I'll bet, he'll likely lose a good few sales out of it but he explained the logistics of the ordering process when I was in one time and I can fully sympathise with his position.

You want to predict how a new kit might be received 6 months or more in advance? Before Champions League or even European qualification is guaranteed into the bargain? These things are all done and dusted way in advance.