Dressers Article,

fatcalf

I remember getting so much grief as a skinhead, even when doing sod all. My height was my failing, cops picked on me all the time, home and away. Its what drove me to playing rugby.

Was funny though when I asked my dad if I could borrow his Pringle golf jumper to go to a midweek game at Ayr :laugh: Don't spill any bovril on it he said.

Still have my Arthur Black shirt from the 70's in the wardrobe. Lovely so it was, Amber with Claret piping and tabs with Amber staypress trousers and Doc Martins,now I think back I must have looked like a banana walking down the street

Still have my Arthur Black shirt from the 70's in the wardrobe. Lovely so it was, Amber with Claret piping and tabs with Amber staypress trousers and Doc Martens,now I think back I must have looked like a banana walking down the street

Arthur Black gear, now that takes me back ..... contrast stitching and lots of buttons, and only with doc martens or baseball boots. Shame mobile phones weren't around in those days to have us recorded in perpituity :doh: My grandfather's original Crombie coat and trilby, my father's demob suit, white Fred Perry and Doc Martens .............. the Bizz

Still have my Arthur Black shirt from the 70's in the wardrobe. Lovely so it was, Amber with Claret piping and tabs with Amber staypress trousers and Doc Martins,now I think back I must have looked like a banana walking down the street

I also had a couple of Arthur Black shirts. One was Claret with Amber piping and the famour AB Logo stitched on the collar. The ensemble was completed by my sky blue staypress trousers and astronaut DM's.

:laugh: I think you need to have a word with that Ebay seller, your reputation for quality is at risk.

A word has been had but I don't think our reputation is seriously at risk tbh, I mean to say. Anyone who believes that's linked with us needs their heids looked at.