Fir Park Pitch

santheman

Was in Fir Park today to see how by big mate John was getting on refurbishing the disabled toilets below the main stand and had the chance to see how the new playing surface looked and am pleased to report that it looks absolutely SUPERB. Well done to all the ground staff.

I too often visit my big mates places of work to see how they're getting on with their chosen professions. Tomorrow i'm going to see my big mate Bill deliver sanitary towels to the ladies bogs. Hopefully if I get a spare moment I can see the lush slopes of Fir Park too. Happy days, Guaranga!

I too often visit my big mates places of work to see how they're getting on with their chosen professions. Tomorrow i'm going to see my big mate Bill deliver sanitary towels to the ladies bogs. Hopefully if I get a spare moment I can see the lush slopes of Fir Park too. Happy days, Guaranga!

I've never been to my mate's work ;) , he just texted to tell me since he knew I was a 'Well fan