Jamie Murphy

maplewell

1343079745[/url]' post='351705']

Craigan and Reynolds have fourteen starts. Murphy has nine and five substitute appearances. So one appearance this year would put him in front.

I reckon as much as Murphy can have games where you don't seem much of him, you still have to consider the fact he has hit twelve and thirteen goals in the past two seasons whilst playing most games in midfield. Not many players could boast that.

Didn't Reynolds only have 4 ties while at Motherwell? Nancy, flamurtari, Llanelli and steaua? Was away for aalesund, Odense and breidablik. Murphy played in all the above ties. Craigan didn't under Gannon I believe and to be honest, I don't think Reynolds did either. Not really important enough to dwell on this thoug laugh.gif

Murphy, is still a 'well player. I see no reason to have a thread remembering him. But I'd say his funny hand thing when he runs,,,

• Like 1

Craigan and Reynolds have fourteen starts. Murphy has nine and five substitute appearances. So one appearance this year would put him in front.

I reckon as much as Murphy can have games where you don't seem much of him, you still have to consider the fact he has hit twelve and thirteen goals in the past two seasons whilst playing most games in midfield. Not many players could boast that.

yeah, spot on Joeboy, guess I'm ahead of myself or maybe just being optimistic that we'll see him in a weeks time

9 starts makes his 7 goals even more impressive :thumbup: . His Scottish cup record is very decent too.

and has the most European appearances as a Motherwell player by my reckoning

he maybe has dips in form, but as alluded to earlier he will go down in the history of the club as a player that contributed hell of a lot to one of the most successful eras of the club to date

much rather he was here than not

Also the last scottish player to score a hat-trick in Europe I believe!

Didn't Reynolds only have 4 ties while at Motherwell? Nancy, flamurtari, Llanelli and steaua? Was away for aalesund, Odense and breidablik. Murphy played in all the above ties. Craigan didn't under Gannon I believe and to be honest, I don't think Reynolds did either. Not really important enough to dwell on this thoug laugh.gif

Murphy, is still a 'well player. I see no reason to have a thread remembering him. But I'd say his funny hand thing when he runs,,,

No, Bredabli, Aalesunds and Odense were in July/August 2010. Reynolds left in January 2011.

Vs Nancy

1: Graeme Smith, Quinn, Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, Malcolm (Darren Smith 67), Lasley, Fitzpatrick, Hughes, Clarkson (Murphy 82), Sutton (Porter 67).

2: Graeme Smith, Quinn, Craigan (Darren Smith 75), Reynolds, Hammell, Lasley (Sutton 64), Malcolm (Murphy 32), Hughes, McGarry, Porter, Clarkson.

Vs Llaneil

1: Fraser, Saunders, Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, O'Brien (McHugh 74), Lasley (Slane 46), Forbes, McGarry, Sutton, Murphy.

2: Fraser, Saunders (Page 78), Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, Forbes, Slane, Lasley, McGarry (Murphy 68), O'Brien, Sutton (Archdeacon 76).

vs Flamurtari

1: Fraser, Hutchinson, Craigan, Reynolds, O'Brien, Humphrey, Forbes, Jennings, Slane, Sutton, Murphy.

2: Fraser, Saunders (Page 40), Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, O'Brien, Lasley, Forbes (Murphy 74), Slane, McGarry (Fitzpatrick 64), Sutton.

vs Steaua

1: Ruddy, Saunders, Reynolds, Craigan, Hutchinson, Coke, Humphrey (O'Brien 54), Jennings (Murphy 76), Sutton, Forbes (Hammell 36), Slane.

2: Ruddy, O'Brien, Craigan, Hutchinson, Reynolds (Humphrey 60), Hammell, Coke (Jennings 71), Forbes, Slane, Murphy (McHugh 60), Sutton.

vs Breidablik

1: Randolph, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey (Smith 59), Jennings, Lasley, Murphy, Sutton, Forbes (Saunders 72)

2: Randolph, Saunders, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Jennings, Lasley, Murphy (McHugh 87), Sutton (Pollock 84), Forbes (Humphrey 74)

vs Aalesund

1: Randolph, Saunders, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Jennings, Lasley, Murphy, Sutton (Humphrey 46), Forbes (McHugh 47)

2: Randolph, Saunders, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey, Jennings (Forbes 90), Lasley (Fitzpatrick 74), Murphy, Sutton (Page 86)

vs Odense

1: Randolph, Saunders, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey, Jennings, Lasley (Forbes 73), Murphy (Blackman 73), Sutton (McHugh 85)

2: Randolph, Saunders, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey, Lasley, Murphy, Sutton, Blackman

by my count reynolds, murphy, sutton and craigan all played in all 14 of the ties we have had since 2008.

hammell has 13 and lasley has 11 (gannon!). saunders has 11 and humphrey 9.

Forgot about Sutton! Reynolds and Craigan ahead on virtue of starts. Knew Hammell was one short to Gannon dropping him.

Malcolm

facepalm.gif Feck. I'd completely forgotten about that as well.

vs Flamurtari

1: Fraser, Hutchinson, Craigan, Reynolds, O'Brien, Humphrey, Forbes, Jennings, Slane, Sutton, Murphy.

2: Fraser, Saunders (Page 40), Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, O'Brien, Lasley, Forbes (Murphy 74), Slane, McGarry (Fitzpatrick 64), Sutton.

Where are all these teamsheets from? Could be wrong but I was sure that McHugh scored the last goal against Flamurtari? Did he not bump the keeper out the way in the air and pass it into the net?