Boo Boys

ONeils40yarder

Apologies, I'm not having a go at you at all. You make fair, rational, points. I just find it bizarre that after a performance like last night, and an atmosphere like last night, there are about three or four different threads moaning about various things. I just don't get it.

Some folk simply have to moan about things and/or abuse our own players. The reasons why remain to be discovered - it could just be a deep rooted need to whinge, or maybe having a weekly target to abuse takes the edge off life. It's one of the world's mysteries.

Football is all about debate- that's the great thing about the game. Two rationally-minded guys can watch the same game and form two entirely different opinions.

If you think I'm talking shite about Hateley and Murphy then that's your perogative and you're quite entitled to it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't understand how people can say that someone who scored 13 goals from left wing for Motherwell in a season is one of the poorer players. He has good and bad games just like everyone at our level but if you take last night as an example he was roasting their right back, a Greek international with 40 caps, all the first half, and was the only player in the team capable of running past players.

But if that's your opinion, that's your opinion.

• Like 1

That's not how I saw the game last night at all. I saw him being dispossessed over and over again and had clearly ran out of ideas. I wish him well, particularly because he's one of our own, but after four seasons he shouldn't still look like a wee boy playing football with his dads mates.

Some guy behind me shouted, "jump Higdon" when the ball went flying over his head at about 20ft high

hahahaha

that will be the goon balls that always sit there Busta

every week they shout it, no matter how many times I laugh at their patheticness

they certainly dont look like they have played football in their life - so im giving them the benefit of the doubt, even if they are fannies

i even used Panda as a demonstration one day, put both my hands on his shoulders and told him to jump - about ten times

i still dont think they got the point

hahahaha

that will be the goon balls that always sit there Busta

every week they shout it, no matter how many times I laugh at their patheticness

they certainly dont look like they have played football in their life - so im giving them the benefit of the doubt, even if they are fannies

i even used Panda as a demonstration one day, put both my hands on his shoulders and told him to jump - about ten times

i still dont think they got the point

I never checked to see but they sounded unsporty

Football is all about debate- that's the great thing about the game. Two rationally-minded guys can watch the same game and form two entirely different opinions.

If you think I'm talking shite about Hateley and Murphy then that's your perogative and you're quite entitled to it.

Really????? :laugh: